Mayor-Of-Mustard

A new costume for Christie (and an amazing new hairstyle):
pCEuvJX.jpg

bTBZiwR.jpg

ID64kJP.jpg

E5Ld32i.jpg

nHdASbG.jpg

4aO1huj.jpg
The hairstyle looks a lot better than I thought it would be! :)

Chisa

Not fan of Christie's new costume but her new hair makes her look cute in a good way. Though i was hoping bettie bangs for her since she had that vintage vibe in DOA3. Or at least i always got that vibe.

2mhbr80.jpg

Boogie

im glad this outfit for christie got put into the game, im surprised the staff pick one wasn't first revealed (no doubt that it'll probably be featured in the game tho) with the sweater and snake belt. but SWEET LORD JESUS THAT HAIR IS EVERYTHING I'VE DREAMED OF ON CHRISTIE. i think that legit sold it for me to get LR.

WisperG

Wow, Astronaut Sarah and Cyber-suit Christie. And that new Christie hair! They all look fantastic!

Aspect

Yes TN! See, you can do sexy without bikinis and swimwear... Hyped for these costumes, hopefully there's more where that came from.

Boogie

also did anyone notice that sarah's voice actually fits perfectly in the game now? i remember reading somewhere that sega didn't want TN to clean up the voices or something, keep them sounding like they did in VF but in DoA5U they sounded more like they fit in the game but still had that echo-y effect. now sarah's voice just fits without the echo-y effect i guess sega or TN finally got on with those fan complaints about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD