New Costumes of Last Round

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mayor-Of-Mustard

in the otome game, i hope if you romance gen fu you have the option to compliment him on how well tanned his buttcheeks are...!

but if that's the case, rig needs more hobbies aside from drinking after work. im gonna make my own headcannon and peg him as a comic book nerd. beer and comics seem to go hand in hand.

confirmed: costume contest #3 im drawing rig in an hentai anime t-shirt. otaku themed outfit. he's a hardcore naruto fan.

Attachments

• 10941300_344203482436492_2140150474_n.jpg
    10941300_344203482436492_2140150474_n.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 187

Chapstick

And what's wrong with having your own little antique shop? o . O Lol, the guys' hobbies sound like out of some random otome game. Do we also have a hobby cook and stamp collector? XD

Also, found a closeup of Momiji in her new costume (probabaly from the upcoming costume reveal trailer):

1422197113271.jpg
I think this puts the "will LR have anti aliasing" question to rest. Less than a month from release and it appears the answer is still no

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I think this puts the "will LR have anti aliasing" question to rest. Less than a month from release and it appears the answer is still no

Well, we all knew it would be like this... The obviously photoshopped bull shots were too good to be true. ;) But it won't be quite as bad as DOA5/DOA5U, as the higher resolution will at least slightly reduce the obviousness of aliasing.

Last edited:

crapoZK

Standard Donor
Still better than before. It has like the lowest AA (FXAA x2 is what it's called?), judging from that pic.

KwonJigglypuff

I'm sick of silver/white on Helena, and I'm sick of this type of dress on her. Still looks good despite TN's bad decisions.

I wish updating 5U to 5LR on PS3 could give me her new hairstyle instead, because I couldn't care less about her new costume.

werewolfgold

Be forewarned. This is not a costume contest submission/critique thread. You may want to tone that down to be on the safe side.

Maybe someone should create an "LR Wanted Costumes" thread...or maybe that'll just clutter up the board. I dunno. Just be careful about staying somewhat on topic.

Yes, I know I'm not a mod, but self-policing is cool beans.

The_King_Edo

Be forewarned. This is not a costume contest submission/critique thread. You may want to tone that down to be on the safe side.

Maybe someone should create an "LR Wanted Costumes" thread...or maybe that'll just clutter up the board. I dunno. Just be careful about staying somewhat on topic.

Everything's been covered so far that i've seen in the new costumes for Last round...Time for this thread to die out :/ (no offense @Tyaren )

omm sorry ,that wasn't my intention

Zeo

Perhaps a topic of that type should be made. Not a topic asking for what costumes we want back but rather, designs straight from our imagination that we'd love to see implemented on our characters.

Hm...

Banana56

I wonder what sort of DLC the game will get, I would love too see

1.More costumes from the costume contest
2.Senran Kagura costumes for the girls
3.Japanese theme costumes

Maybe we will get a new stage too, I would love to see Ariel Gardens in DOA5LR. But with Zack Island being for swimsuits and Haunted Lorlei being for Halloween costumes, I wonder what stage would come for a certain costume pack.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Everything's been covered so far that i've seen in the new costumes for Last round...Time for this thread to die out :/ (no offense @Tyaren )
Hey... D:
I'd really like to keep this thread, to give my final opinion about all of the costumes, when I finally have seen them on my own TV. There will be more costume reveal trailers for sure too. Do you think TN will now stop promoting the game until late February? Also, Last Round will very likely get more costume DLC in the future. The past has shown, that people do want to talk about these. Yeah, we can open a new thread for each new DLC and completely litter this subforum, or we could just use this thread...if you weren't so fast to kill it off. >__>

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD