New Female Character Teased in DOA5:LR Trailer

The new female character was teased with a brief shot in the latest trailer released by Team Ninja, showing off some of the day 1 DLC costumes available in exclusive bundles.

Also of note is the Steam logo displayed at the end of the trailer, officially confirming a PC release alongside the already announced consoles.

The English trailer can be viewed below, with a link to the original Japanese one here.

newgirl.jpg

A date is set at the end of the trailer. "1/15/15" This could be an indication for the full reveal date of the new character.

Last edited by a moderator:
thats not Kasumi Alpha

also no word on Eliot? he revealed his new costume and was actually playable. Eliot was one of the first characters we got word about
Except freak the costume I mean in terms on balance changes. We see these characters here with obvious differences. But I'm waiting on the less popular ones to get some showtime.

That character is Hibari from Senran Kagura! im pretty sure.

I saw Hibari before but didn't seem to me to have something that resembled particularly the new character, why do you think so?

Btw guys I believe that we should discard any kind of underaged characters (as indeed Hibari that is 15 years old). DoA Dimensions was banned in Sweden for their laws that take in consideration the actual fictional age of the character indipendently from the appearence showned (indeed Kasumi and Ayane definitely could appear older than a 16 and 17 years old). For this reason I doubt that TN would decide to take a similar character from another series but deciding to change her age, seems to me something intricate and that wouldn't make faith to the character selected.

That character is Hibari from Senran Kagura! im pretty sure.

1860138-hibari.png

Maybe... She seems "big" enough. Can someone confirm, if her seiyu (Japanese voice actor) is the exact same?
But why does she wear a completely different costume and not her signature one? They also really highlighted that skull icon. That has nothing in common with Hibari, does it?

newgirl.jpg

Wait a sec...it actually does! o . O The flower shaped eye and the bow!

Plus Tn Said that the female would be completely original and one thing I can say about TN they don't go back on what they announce.

Nothing is perfect though... But God I hope it's not her

I saw the character for the first time now but it's more than enough for realizing that if you make her eyes with a flower pattern inside, this become automatically a key trait of the character that you have to replicate in the same way if you wish to make of it something as a mark on her outfit (this if the flower theme in general has no other meaning for the character).

I saw the character for the first time now but it's more than enough for realizing that if you make her eyes with a flower pattern inside, this become automatically a key trait of the character that you have to replicate in the same way if you wish to make of it something as a mark on her outfit (this if the flower theme in general has no other meaning for the character).

Don't forget, they would be transforming an anime/manga design into a realistic design. There would be some changes...
Sarah looked pretty different from her Virtua Fighter self in DOA5, even though both art styles are realistic. Manga/anime style to realistic might be an even bigger change...

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD