Characters New "Female Tengu" Revealed

First discovered by @pachincko this seems likely to be our new Tengu shown in Famitsu. More details are bound to show up incredibly soon and we will keep this updated. She looks pretty, and I hope that Tengu fans will be impressed by the final package, because Tengu fans have waited a long time for this.

nbb5d.jpg

@Forlorn Penguin -- Sorry it's not Bankotsubo, buddy. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh right, i forgot those words. English is my native language, but you just can't think very well in 2 at the same time. XD

Anyway, thanks to the site, i now have frame data for Marie Rose, Phase-4, and 女天狗. Unfortunately, they don't seem to have any data on the others posted.

Well there is the wiki but no one apparently uses it.

... let's hope that she will be at least be ultra weight like the old Tengu, which is one of the main reasons of why I used him.

i wonder how much damage that 41236T does. the combo on it is easy as cake, i say too easy... anyone could pull that off even with closed eyes... such a shame.

Well there is the wiki but no one apparently uses it.

Yeah, but most of it's out of date (I'm told), or i would use it.

i wonder how much damage that 41236T does. the combo on it is easy as cake, i say too easy... anyone could pull that off even with closed eyes... such a shame.

Which one? One does "10+15" (not sure what that means). The one from Tensyou/Tensei stance (not sure which it is) is "25+25."

Anyone can update the wiki, so if it's out of date, then it's everyone's fault.

Pretty much, which is what i've said before, and most people here seem to be saying that frame-data isn't that important, since you can just get it from the game.

... let's hope that she will be at least be ultra weight like the old Tengu, which is one of the main reasons of why I used him.

Yes she fights like Tengu they changed his gender everything seems okay but noooo... Some of her moves remind me sumo wrestler and this is plain stupid. Her moves don't fit her. Cheap character.

No, DB. I'm glad she has the cliff 2T. I said that I wanted her to be a Bankotsubo clone, since I knew she was replacing him, so I'm glad that appears to be what's happening.

However, if they did give her a costume where she looks and sounds like Bankotsubo, then yes, I'd pretty much exclusively pick that outfit.

I love her voice too though. Certainly not as cool as Osamu Saka's, but they clearly had her actress aim for the same style.
Well I'm "personally" glad you're at least some what appreciative of this FP. I know it's not ideal but.........well it's better than nothing sheeesh!!! I know some people will be witty and say "I'd rather have nothing than her" etc but that'll be a little unreasonable for them just because I said that.

Also..........

Why is that tongue so hypnotizing............?

So, more horrible costumes (only for females), no new stage and now I get to listen to a bunch of hipsters in a circle-jerk session magically start giving a shit about a fighting style they never looked at twice until a big ol' pair of tits was dropped on it.

And I'm supposed to be hyped.

Telling it like it really is. Classic Brute :cool:

LOL Well everything aside from "horrible costumes" seems fair enough and reasonable. I like both tengu's so even if they old man tengu came back I would still buy him. Heck I'd use both. basically I'm 50/50 as I would be glad if they did bring back old tengu but I do not mind this female tengu either.

Last edited:
I would like to point out that, on HCH, that air-throw combo would do 133 points of damage >:3

On normal hit, it would do 40 (damage of throw itself) + 25 (40% of 8PPP) + 35 (100% air throw), so it would amount to 100 points of damage.

Or, if the second number in the damage section of her movelist indicates damage taken from the fall and not just a second damage calculation in the throw itself, it would instead add up to 85 damage for a normal throw, 110 on HCH

Also, that PL does a minimum of 94 damage. 20 for launch, 24-25 for 4H+K, 32 for 3PPP, and 17-18 for the P+K finish.

Last edited:
i knew that throw combo did a lot of dmg!

i think they will make her as (super-heavy) she is 172cm and her weight is N/A o_o

still dont know why marie isn't (feather weight) since she is only 147cm/39kg

http://www.gamecity.ne.jp/doa5/ultimate/arcade/img/chara/pdf/nyotengu.pdf

she is as slow as bass is... i guess she will have her own weight?

lol thanks for editing my post.
KK (GB +13) means P+K(11f) guaranteed?
i guess i know why her though nerfed like sh*t

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD