New to FSD? Introduce yourself here.

Telly-Da-King

Hey, Im Rontell but most call me Telly, I Love DOA & was playing since DOA 2 & I would love 2 get help with DOA 4. My Favorite yet most stressful game.

Allan Paris

It stresses the mass majority, for many reasons. But Welcome to FSD lil homie, I hope you visit more often to learn the game as well and gian deep knowledge of the other DOA games.

Sir Skeleton

Hey everyone,

This is Sir Skeleton. For those who don't know who I am my name on DOAC is Stevomaru. Been playing DOA since DOAU and I have been to a few offline tournaments resulting in a few second places :( and I also hosted the second Dead of Winter. I don't play DOA4 as much as I used too but I still play here and there and my main character is Ayane, but I also like to play with Hayate, Hitomi, Tina, and Spartan.

I discovered this site after listening to the freestepdodge podcasts so I decided to sign up.

Red dragon

its been a while stevomaru. How u been?

as for the other guy, welcome. Doa is stressful sometimes for all of us. Personal opinion, doa is easier to grasp and learn how to play vs some of the other fighters like tekken or sf.

Tenshi Kasumi

Hello~
I've been playing the DOA series since DOA 1 for the PlayStation came out. I've taken breaks occasion but still go back and play whenever I feel like it. Since I've started college I've definitely found more time to play, and still love DOAU as it is my favorite. I've just recently been able to finally play DOA4 <3 Allan recommended me joining this forum so I could learn more :)
It's nice to meet you all <3

R4712-VR88

Sup Tenshi Kasumi! Welcome to FreeStepDodge! It's nice to see you join these forums, I hope you enjoy it here. Feel free to ask any questions reguarding the game and we'll step you into the right direction! ;)

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Sup Tenshi Kasumi! Welcome to FreeStepDodge! It's nice to see you join these forums, I hope you enjoy it here. Feel free to ask any questions reguarding the game and we'll step you into the right direction! ;)
Just be careful not to go in Ratiz's direction. He gets starry-eyed over every girl gamer that comes across these parts, it seems, lol. But you probably know this already. =P

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Not just "these parts". I think he gets starry-eyed over every girl gamer. In all honesty, I don't think it has to even be a gamer...

Tenshi Kasumi

nice of you to join and welcome. Got soda?

Thanks~ and if you like Dr.Pepper then I suppose I do have some haha

Hey! I'll definitely be sure to~ Sorry it took so long to reply xD I've got a killer work schedule this weekend it's murder I tell you. Thanks I'll be sure to ask what questions I can :) for right now though I'm mostly just reading whats been posted so i don't ask something that's been explained already.

Just be careful not to go in Ratiz's direction. He gets starry-eyed over every girl gamer that comes across these parts, it seems, lol. But you probably know this already. =P

Haha xD Even if I didn't know in advance I still have John so it wouldn't make a difference lol

iReally

Wat up World! My Name iS h0oDLeSs Hit Me Up To Get Some Games In
So iDont Get Worse Like My Dude Allan Paris LoL......

P.S. I'm Done

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Welcome, feel free to browse the forums, help out with the wiki, or add to the media library during your stay.

You also have the Matchmaking board to find other players to play against.

Then you have the tournament board, where I believe our next tournament will be held in Philadelphia next weekend.

REALDEMO

Standard Donor
Hey guys,

Old school player here; I remember playing the original in arcades as a teen back in the day, which lead to subsequent console purchases of each release as far as I can remember. Despite all the flak it gets from certain demographics, I can proudly say growing up with DOA has been awesome. Cheers for another 15 years!

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Growing up in the community has been a great pleasure, hopefully others will find the same as well! :)

Fuzzieviking

Hey everybody, I've been playing doa since the original. I mostly play hitomi, Leifang, and Kasumi. I'm really excited for DoA5 and I can't wait to play it :)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD