New to FSD? Introduce yourself here.

INFAMESS

Totally forgot to stop by and say greetings everyone! 1st time really playing a DOA game was at Summer Jam last year when they had DOA++ there, and I believe it was Mr. Wah teaching me some in's and out's with the system mechanics. Picked up both DOA:D and DOA4 and hope to become a scary Lisa player :D

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Hey, welcome Infamess!

It's good to see you join our lovely little gang. Hope to see you at the next GVN or our next gathering (wherever that may be).

Dr. Teeth

Standard Donor
Hey all! Been playing DOA since 2 dropped on the Dreamcast. Took a break from it after 4 and focused on Virtua Fighter and Mortal Kombat. During a recent move I found my old copy of DOA 3 and remembered exactly how much fun the game is. Since I started playing it again, I figured I should try and level up my game at least a little bit, so I joined this sweet forum.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Welcome to the site!

I'm sure many of us have had good experience with different iterations of Dead or Alive. Glad to see you had a nostalgic moment with it. Maybe we'll be able to see you at the next event?

Hope you enjoy the site.

Dr. Teeth

Standard Donor
Thanks! I'm based on the east coast (Boston to be specific), so if the next event is nearby you probably will. I also have friends who live in the Philly area and I'm there often, so I'm sure we'll cross paths at some point.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Yeah, Hubbs lives in Philly and is going to start up some more gatherings. So keep an eye out on the Events section.

Gill Hustle

Gill Hustle aka Gill Hustle 617 on DOAC.

I guess I'm known for my youtube page and long winded posts on DOAC.

So alot of you already know me. The ones that don't, Sup!

The HuBBs

wow. From what it sounds like. The East Coast is totally th Back bone of the scene once again. So many people are popping up. Boston, Philly, NY, Maryland.

Yorai Dragon

Hi all, I've played Dead Or Alive since it was released on Sega Saturn XD;;. After Dead Or Alive 2 for Dreamcast, I became a big fan of the series. I've played 1, 2/hardcore/ultimate, 3, and 4. I used to own online in DoA4 ( I borrowed the game from a friend). After not playing it for like a year plus, I started to miss the game. When I hopped online I got my butt whooped by like everybody XDDDDD;;; I had like a 100 loss streak to like 10 wins, it was terribad. Atm I still have an interest in DoA even though Itagaki is no longer a part of Team Ninja =(.... Favorite chars to use are Jann Lee and Hitomi.

JINXHAND

Wassup?!?!? Balitmore native, San Diego resident here... I hit up VF5 and SNK fighters alot, but I do play all other fighters, including ones from the DOA series... Went strong in DOA3, DOA2 (Dreamcast baby!!!), DOA2H, DOA2U, and so-so in DOA4 & DOA1 all with Jann and some Zack... I checked this site out way back, but figured I join to support, since from what I see, DOAC is dying, and this site is starting to blow up like DreamCancel.com... I'm on XBL and PSN under JINXHAND (I might've fought some of you cats online :)). I hope to put on a good fight against you cats online in DOA and other games as well... Peace!!!

Gill Hustle

Thanks! I'm based on the east coast (Boston to be specific), so if the next event is nearby you probably will. I also have friends who live in the Philly area and I'm there often, so I'm sure we'll cross paths at some point.

I missed your post, I'm Boston too.

Which means I'm not the only DOA player in the 617 area code :eek:.

:ayane:

WindWeaver

Hello, this is WindWeaver from Ottawa, ON. I do love DOA4 on XBOX360, but eventually I gave up 360 cuz for me there are more enjoyable games on Wii.
Right now, I think I would choose 3DS for DOAD...hoping it is fun and enjoyable....

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD