New to FSD? Introduce yourself here.

Dark-truth

>_>

.......<_<

Okay! ^.^

Hello, my name is Sammy, I come from the UK and i love Honoka and Helena like nobody's business. they are two of my most favourite video game females ever and i just all round adore them. I love Ayane too but i feel she hasn't translated well to DOA5.....ANYWAY, i'm a really varied person with all kinds of interests like Japanese games, Anime, Manga, Western cartoons, rock and metal music and some pop stuff too. I love pizza and milkshake and i just really love to have fun.

I have the patience of a saint and getting me annoyed on forums just doesn't happen. Genrally playing Smash Bros and Last Round right now so...yeah...Nice to meet you all! Hoping to find some friends to chill and chat too someday. ^_^
Well nice to meet you, I'm Dark-Truth, and welcome to FreeStepDodge.

JetLag83

Hello to all you DOA fans! I'm new to the FSD forums but not new to DOA or this great site... I just decided now that I wanted to join but have been coming on here for a few years now... I have been playing DOA since the first one and have been a huge fan ever since. The DOA community is the most dedicated IMO and I hope to have good stay while here.

Sammy-Fu

Hello to all you DOA fans! I'm new to the FSD forums but not new to DOA or this great site... I just decided now that I wanted to join but have been coming on here for a few years now... I have been playing DOA since the first one and have been a huge fan ever since. The DOA community is the most dedicated IMO and I hope to have good stay while here.

Welcome! i hope you have a lovely stay here and our input on this site is most valued! don't be afraid to approach or talk about your favourites.

I hope you have a wonderful time here. ^_^

JetLag83

Hello FreeStepDodge! I really love DOA series, and fighting games. I'm not pro gamer =P A friend of mine recommended this page.
I'm big Helena Douglas fan, she is my fav character in DOA series!
Plus I'm a hobby digital artist...
- I created 3D render images and others in DeviantArt.
:helena:
Welcome aboard friend.. You will like this site... Everyone here is great! :)

Sammy-Fu

Hello FreeStepDodge! I really love DOA series, and fighting games. I'm not pro gamer =P A friend of mine recommended this page.
I'm big Helena Douglas fan, she is my fav character in DOA series!
Plus I'm a hobby digital artist...
- I created 3D render images and others in DeviantArt.
:helena:

Nice to meet you! Helena is also my favourite character (Along with Honoka....i can't chose between the two, hahaha) You will fit right in with us and i wish you all the best here, it's great to see more Helena fans.

O hope we can become good friends, someday. ^_^

Rehabhardcore

Welcome aboard friend.. You will like this site... Everyone here is great! :)
Thank You! I also hope this! ^^ I see the members are really friendly here :) I'm glad

Nice to meet you! Helena is also my favourite character (Along with Honoka....i can't chose between the two, hahaha) You will fit right in with us and i wish you all the best here, it's great to see more Helena fans.

O hope we can become good friends, someday. ^_^
Ohh Hello ^^ Nice to meet you! I love Honoka too, she really cute and strong in the game ;) Thank you the wish! I appreciate!

O yes, I hope too ^^

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Thank You! I also hope this! ^^ I see the members are really friendly here :) I'm glad

Ohh Hello ^^ Nice to meet you! I love Honoka too, she really cute and strong in the game ;) Thank you the wish! I appreciate!

O yes, I hope too ^^
Quick note: a certain moderator becomes spectacularly angry when double-posting happens. I merged these two posts for free. There's an edit function on every post and you can quote multiple times in a reply. Food for thought!

snowymoonman

Hey all! I'm new-ish to the site and recently made an account here. I'm far from a pro player, but I have been playing since DOA2U when I was about eight years old. I play on Xbox and would love to get some games with fellow DOA enthusiasts! I've always loved DOA, ever since I first played it.

See you online!

-Snowy

Hey free step dodgers, I thought I can make a fresh appearance on this beloved website.
My first doa was 3 on xbox, missed out on 4 sadly but hey, loving the doa series as it comes and continuing onwards. I'm a fan of 4 people in doa: Ayane, Bayman, Christie and Helena.
Not exactly a pro player but have been peeping around here for a while. Well, I am here.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Hey free step dodgers, I thought I can make a fresh appearance on this beloved website.
My first doa was 3 on xbox, missed out on 4 sadly but hey, loving the doa series as it comes and continuing onwards. I'm a fan of 4 people in doa: Ayane, Bayman, Christie and Helena.
Not exactly a pro player but have been peeping around here for a while. Well, I am here.

If you want to find some local comp check out the Player Map, or reach out to @DestructionBomb to help find players in your area.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
BrownEyeAssasin, hit me up or check up on the NY thread for meetups. I'm heading to Next Level Arcades (In Brooklyn) along with many others for some offline games on the 23rd of this month. Let me know if you need the location address or if you been there already.

Zillo

Hello,

I hope that your stay here is pleasant, and that you can make new friends while learning the ins and outs of the Dead or Alive series. Feel free to post in this thread, say hello, and tell everyone about yourself.
Hey fsd. I'm zillo. I main Ayane and play Kasumi 2ndary because she's easier for me to pick up again.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD