New to FSD? Introduce yourself here.

Ragnaroid

Hello fellow DOA fans! My name is Ragnaroid, and I stumbled upon this forum and thought it might be a fun place to hang out. I'm currently a Rachel main and looking forward to stepping up my game! My other hobbies include writing (I want to make a living writing stories one day), reading, listening to jungle and French house, and eating new food. Thank you for having me on your forums, I promise I'll behave! ;)

Hurricane Rev

Hey! Yes my friend angelicronaline told me about Rev usually hosting for us tea drinkers. I would love some offline sessions with others that have as much passion as I do for this franchise.

Maybe we could begin having online matches and gatherings for our region that would be great. I have many ways of which I can be contacted. I am the only welsh fighter that I atleast know of haha. It should only take me two hours on a train to london so hit me up! :)

Hey, Welcome to the Scene!! I'm really sorry about the late reply as I have been very busy working lately. I'll add you on PSN and talk about the upcoming sessions and events in London! :)

Uncle_T

My niggas and niggettes(lol)
My name is obviously Uncle_T. The t stands for Terry and i mainly talk on the Doa5LR boards on gamefaqs.com

I've been playing doa5 since the summer of 2015 and i main Jann Lee, Jacky, Akira, and Rig. I gave all of them wild nicknames and im proud to say that im good with all 4 of them.

XxNoriakixX

Hey guys, new here on the forums ! I am Daniel from Germany.
I am new to DOA5 and I haven't played Doa for over 4 years now.. I don't know why i didn't start to play 5 earlier when it was more visited but nevermind lol. Hope to meet some nice people here ( maybe there are other germans too ?).
My main is Leifang since the first DOA.
Have a nice day !

Nyte

Hi, I'm Nyte. People from 8WayRun who are on here already know me, but I'm also a huge fan of DOA. Looking forward to some good discussion.

ziaoi

Hey ho guys! my name's Heidi! I'm 22, from Austria and uh I like DOA and I really love Ayane and Eliot?
[i'm bad with introductions]

Lana X

Hello everyone!

I'm Allana and Ive been playing DOA5 on and off for a few years. Recently started playing alot again and play almost everyday. I main Momiji xD

Emperor Panda

What up! I'm Emperor Panda, or just call me Panda, whatevz. Not new to the site really. I've been here quite a few times. I just never registered until now. I main Lisa/La Mariposa, Jann Lee, Brad Wong and Kasumi. Though mostly Lisa. Haha

The Spine

I haven't actively played this game in over a year and a half, but I'm not entirely new here. Hello everyone, excited to play with you all. I'm on PS4.

YBNDM

Hello everybody,

I just picked up DOA5LR on PS4.

I didn't play DOA5 since it's release in 2012 on xbox360.
I'm looking forward to play with some of you.
Why hello average_jo! Welcome to FSD! If you wanna play some games, I'm on PS4: jjkbuenacruz.

coldpieceaj

I've never posted in here but hi
I'm ColdpieceAJ, if anyone has some tech or tips for Helena, Momiji, LeiFang, Sarah, or Ayane. I'm desperately trying to find a replacement for Hitomi.
I'm always open for some games with new players
PSN: Coldpieceaj

Hey Freestep I am a player of Doa 5 last round I have been playing for about a year now and wanted to know how to do something and I found you guys. So yea thats why I am here lol.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD