New to FSD? Introduce yourself here.

CappuccinoJak

been wanting to get into DoA for quite a while. so once i heard DoA5U is coming out, i asked to borrow my friend's copy of 5. started it about a month ago and mained mila at first but fell in love with christie's style and have been maining her since.

KingGhidorah

Hello, hello! I am not new here, I use to go under the username Susano- until I forgot my info etc, etc. Anywho, can't wait for Ultimate, and to play those of you on the Ps3. I main Hitomi (at least for now until Momiji and Rachel come out.) my Psn is in plain view, so don't be shy, add me. Once 5U comes out we can have ourselves some matches! :)

Brute

Standard Donor
Hello, hello! I am not new here, I use to go under the username Susano- until I forgot my info etc, etc. Anywho, can't wait for Ultimate, and to play those of you on the Ps3. I main Hitomi (at least for now until Momiji and Rachel come out.) my Psn is in plain view, so don't be shy, add me. Once 5U comes out we can have ourselves some matches! :)
I've seen you around PSn before. Hey.

Nobody Sama

Hello dear Community ! I will say some about my personality. Dont wonder for my User Name who knows Nameless Sama ^-^ he is my boy friend. I am 19 years old and go to the same collage as Sammy in bregrenz. I study medicine with him. My strentgh are Multitasking. I can handle in bad situation and have experince at saving lives. I dont fear from blood ^^. I have long brown Hair and brown eyes. I am 1.62 m big :p. My dream is to go with Sammy to Japan to expansion our medicine knowledge. Yes I love animes and sometimes I cosplay some animes characters :p.
Taht was some Infomation about me now I will tell some about gaming :p

I love to play DOA but I play other games too. My Mains are Kasumi , Ayane and in Ultimate I will main Momiji too ^-^. I am on 360 and would love to play with you. I love Tag too. I am one of Sammy Tag Partners :p.

Mestizo

Standard Donor
Hey guys, been hanging around here for a bit but never introduced myself. My name is Mike and I main Tina. I was introduced to doa via a bargain bin purchase of DOAX2, loved it and wanted to check out the real game. Following the cod-ification of Halo I had to find a new game. My fiance grew up on DOA2HC and so we bought DOA5 and I grew to love it. I have always been drawn to defensive/punish style of play in any game/sport I ever play so Tina was a natural draw. When I tried to unlock the legendary swimsuit for her I really grew to appreciate the mechanics of DOA and was drawn in to learn more about the game.

I have come a long way considering I have not played a fighter since MK3 on the genesis but I really want to learn all the ins and outs of DOA, so please excuse any nubishness lol. In matches I love to play players much better than I as I see that as the fastest way to improve and really learn what works. My ultimate goal is to become the best tina player out there and show she can beat the best. A tall order made in ignorance perhaps, but I have never been one to listen to reason when it comes to dreams, I never give up on something I set my mind to.

I come off a bit combative at times but its never meant negatively I promise, all in good fun. Apologies in advance lol what can I say, I just love to fight :D . Hope to fight with you all in DOA in the future ^_^

R2Pichu

I don't even know if I'm doin this right lol watever its my first time go easy on me I'm a nub on this site
Hai! I'm Pichu :) Manila recommended me to sign up for this forum n stuff so give him props I look forward to conversing with you guys :D n please feel free to message me, I wont bite:p

Brute

Standard Donor
I don't even know if I'm doin this right lol watever its my first time go easy on me I'm a nub on this site
Hai! I'm Pichu :) Manila recommended me to sign up for this forum n stuff so give him props I look forward to conversing with you guys :D n please feel free to message me, I wont bite:p
R2Pichu! 'sup man?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD