New to FSD? Introduce yourself here.

Delta-F-Hero

Hello everyone, Delta here. Aspiring Bass player. Been playing DOA since pretty much the beginning but I've never really played all that seriously until recently, but even then I sometimes find myself frustrated because I seem to be stuck... ya know. lol. I live in PA just outside of Philly by Exton. I've debated on going to the previous tournaments in Philly but have always been hesitant about going and end up not going. I play on the PS3. I have a 360 but its currently in a box in several pieces because its been apart for the last 2 or 3 years waiting for me to fix it(red ringed) lol, but at this point I'm ready to throw the box away. I consider myself a pleasant person... as long as I'm in a good mood lol. A few wins will make me smile again. lol.

Brute

Standard Donor
Hello everyone, Delta here. Aspiring Bass player. Been playing DOA since pretty much the beginning but I've never really played all that seriously until recently, but even then I sometimes find myself frustrated because I seem to be stuck... ya know. lol. I live in PA just outside of Philly by Exton. I've debated on going to the previous tournaments in Philly but have always been hesitant about going and end up not going. I play on the PS3. I have a 360 but its currently in a box in several pieces because its been apart for the last 2 or 3 years waiting for me to fix it(red ringed) lol, but at this point I'm ready to throw the box away. I consider myself a pleasant person... as long as I'm in a good mood lol. A few wins will make me smile again. lol.
I've run into you on ranked before.

Welcome.

One Green Flag

Hello Everyone! I just found FSD a few days ago and I already feel very welcomed! I am usually pretty hesitant on joining and participating in forums, but this has been a fun experience already! I have played DoA for quite sometime, but I am just now starting to learn a little more advanced techniques then what I have learned just in practice. I am always up for helping others get better and I seem to always end up learning more because of it.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor

@The HuBBs @Katsu Hayami

Intelligent Alpha

Hi everyone, I'm new here.
I've started to play DoA only recently (June 2014), and I'm hooked! I love to check what people have to say about its characters and explore the system's mechanics!
I hope to make friends and have fun here, even if I'm mostly a lurker!

Welcome! There is alot of information here! Soak up what you can! And yes, have fun. We could use that!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD