New to FSD? Introduce yourself here.

HeeroCobain

Been very casually playing (once every few months or year) DOA for years but as of a couple weeks ago just really got into the series. Picked up 5 due to Pai-chan (I love Virtua Fighter) but Honoka's cow themed outfits really drew in. Hope to make some new DOA friends and learn new things to help me become a much more competent and overall better player.

dee4doa

Hey everyone, it's been a while since I've last uploaded anything DOA related. I've been modding DOA since DOA2 back on the Dreamcast and a huge fan of the series. Looking to get back into the fandom, this time with DOA5 :)

Hurricane Rev

Eyy Guys, It was one of my New Years Resolutions to play a fighting game at tournament level. After a bit of thought I decided to pursue DoA.

My Main is Marie Rose but I'm currently learning Nyotengu for a change, look forward to meeting a lot of you

Revan

Hey, Welcome to the community and Its great to see another London player on here :). We usually have regular DOA5 sessions in London and it would be great for you to come along to the sessions whenever you can.

PoorlyTimedJump

Hey all, I've never really been into fighting games but I'm really enjoying DoA. Last Round is my first DoA game and I'm having a blast so far, despite how often I get destroyed online. With enough practice I will someday graduate from "terrible" to "not as terrible as he used to be". A man can dream.

I hope I'm enjoying the DoA series years from now and it would be cool to find people to practice with.

Jae Eff

New to FSD but not new to DOA. I played a lot of Hitomi in DOA4 and now trying to pick up where I left off which was about 6 years ago!
Let me know if you want to get some matches in. I look forward to meeting some cool people here.
XBL: Jae Eff

Noontide

Hi all. New member from Scotland. Greenhorn to DoA since I didn't play the game until vanilla 5, picked the game up again with Last Round and have been playing it more often recently. This seems like a nice community so I'm sure I'll stick around.

Azarino

Hey just thought I should sign up to find any other uk players as there seems to be none at the moment. I'm looking to be a part of clan and to make new friends :)

UpSideDownGRUNT

Hey just thought I should sign up to find any other uk players as there seems to be none at the moment. I'm looking to be a part of clan and to make new friends :)
There's actually quite a few of us!
There's me, oCrimzono, Hurricane Rev, xMiss Ellax, JDSILVA just to name a handful.

If you're in London Hurricane Rev holds offline casuals even.

Azarino

There's actually quite a few of us!
There's me, oCrimzono, Hurricane Rev, xMiss Ellax, JDSILVA just to name a handful.

If you're in London Hurricane Rev holds offline casuals even.

Hey! Yes my friend angelicronaline told me about Rev usually hosting for us tea drinkers. I would love some offline sessions with others that have as much passion as I do for this franchise.

Maybe we could begin having online matches and gatherings for our region that would be great. I have many ways of which I can be contacted. I am the only welsh fighter that I atleast know of haha. It should only take me two hours on a train to london so hit me up! :)

Noontide

There's no DoA scene in Scotland that I know of but there is one for VF5.

I have a friend who lives in the southeast but he hates London so if anyone knows somewhere closer to Brighton please pass the details on to me.

ShinobiGuy

Hi all.
Been reading and lurking in the background since the first season pass came out and I stumbled upon this site. Thought I'd take the step and try to participate in the forums a bit. I do enjoy reading all the discussions going on here. I've been playing DOA since I picked up DOA2 when it was on PS2 back in the day and just fell in love with the characters, story and look of the world.
I'm mostly an offline player though.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD