New York DOA5

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
Hey, just checked the player map. Do you guys have these players covered for invites to the 26th?

FSD Name: Fuzzibeari, ArcuateBeef07
PSN ID: notavgguy; fadingshadow

BloodPantherZERO

I'll definitely be coming along with a friend or two Saturday. If any of you guys are interested in Under Night, if I get it in the mail by then I'll bring it with. (Or if I say screw the wait and download it I'll bring my PS3)

Last edited:

Dr Snipe

Premium Donor
I'll definitely be coming along with a friend or two Saturday. If any of you guys are interested in Under Night, if I get it in the mail by then I'll bring it with. (Or if I say screw the wait and download it I'll bring my PS3)
It will probably be there

bacardi

Hey @BloodPantherZERO there will be an Under Night tournament as well at the event. I hope to see more of the DOA5U community turn up for this event especially with TFC coming up for everyone can get all the practice they can

BloodPantherZERO

Alrighty then, don't have to lug my system around. Playing aginst me wouldn't exactly be good practice for a tournament so if any of you guys need to seriously train ya don't have to play me. :rolleyes:

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
Alrighty then, don't have to lug my system around. Playing aginst me wouldn't exactly be good practice for a tournament so if any of you guys need to seriously train ya don't have to play me. :rolleyes:
I'm a 3D fighter. I've tried to get back into 2D fighting, but I don't like it. I think it's the projectiles that I can't stand.

Tenryuga

I'm definitely down for UNIEL.

Dr Snipe

Premium Donor
Role call:

SplSlick
DestructionBomb
Sly Bass
Dat drunk Snipe
Hold_Junkie93
BloodPantherZERO
@ArcuateBeef07 ?
@Something-Unique ?
@Kurukurtz ?
@BBoyDragon Defeated
@shurf ?
@Blackburry ?
Tenryuga
@Jaeger
If you have a question mark it means it is unclear if you're attending

The rest of you have 3 days to back down and come up with an excuse not to fight my Tina.

Also would if unique would like to start that tournament now is your chance.

Other than that New Challengers is next week I'm going would else like to?

Last edited:

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
Role call:

SplSlick
DestructionBomb
Sly Bass
Dat drunk Snipe
Hold_Junkie93
BloodPantherZERO
@ArcuateBeef07 ?
@Something-Unique ?
@Kurukurtz ?
@BBoyDragon ?
@shurf ?
@Blackburry ?
Tenryuga

If you have a question mark it means it is unclear if you're attending

The rest of you have 3 days to back down and come up with an excuse not to fight my Tina.

Also would if unique would like to start that tournament now is your chance.

Other than that New Challengers is next week I'm going would else like to?
Jaeger will also be joining us.

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
I'm not on PSN, but I came across another PSN ID on the player map in NYC.

RedKingKaiser6

Anybody reach out to these other two PSN players as well?

notavgguy; fadingshadow

I don't have a PS3.

Hold_Junkie93

Wait, wait, do I have to bring more money or we just using the tournament mode in the game? We Getting the big screen? Let everyone see the awesomeness that is DOA Should I bring my ps3, then? Sure, even after said, tournament, we just going to do w/e. Wanna play sf or something too...

Dr Snipe

Premium Donor
Wait, wait, do I have to bring more money or we just using the tournament mode in the game? We Getting the big screen? Let everyone see the awesomeness that is DOA Should I bring my ps3, then? Sure, even after said, tournament, we just going to do w/e. Wanna play sf or something too...
That is up to the person with the idea I tagged them but its unclear as to whether they will show up. Play it by ear for now which means as of now no tournament. 2 days to decide.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD