New York DOA5

Hold_Junkie93

There's more BX players I saw slick hit up. I knew, I wasn't the only oddball, 'round these parts that liked FGs. I bet we all felt special at one point. Wondering, everyone else playing Call of Booty.

splslick

There's more BX players I saw slick hit up. I knew, I wasn't the only oddball, 'round these parts that liked FGs. I bet we all felt special at one point.
I tagged pretty much everyone I saw in the thread...If you saw someone that I didn't you are more than welcome to tag them with the info about there being a session on the 26th

Hold_Junkie93

Hmm... OK
Just realized, the 26th is my friend's B-day.If this was for SF, I could've brought someone on my own accord. He plays a mean Guile.

Last edited:

Dr Snipe

Premium Donor
I've actually been leaving messages on peoples profiles but to no one has answered aside from that one guy who can't leave the city

Kurukurtz

Tenryuga might come over to my crib, bc the dude right there. @Kurukurtz lol oh man, I remember me and royal were in a lobby one night and he was like, see you Saturday. Look what happens. I'm disappointed...too
sorry man, family kept me busy all weekend because of July 4th. We'll coordinate for some other time

Hold_Junkie93

Damn, you can't post photos when you profile post, bc I made a meme. Any one wouldn't know how to make a link from a file? Man, I wish my little cousins hadn't broke my laptop

Attachments

• custom image.jpg
    custom image.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 131

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
Fellas, on July 26th, I'm just going to take the train into the city in the morning. If anyone wants to hang out before hand, we can grab drinks or whatever. I'm not sure what time we plan on being at next level, but I also pinged the NJ crowd to come out as well.

Any takers?

Dr Snipe

Premium Donor
Fellas, on July 26th, I'm just going to take the train into the city in the morning. If anyone wants to hang out before hand, we can grab drinks or whatever. I'm not sure what time we plan on being at next level, but I also pinged the NJ crowd to come out as well.

Any takers?
Are you willing to add to my criminal empire while we wait?

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Can we get this up on the front page? It can draw others closeby. Gives them enough time as well since we are mentioning early as possible.

Kurukurtz

Any takers?
i'm in

ArcuateBeef07

Any takers?
I am down like a clown Charlie Brown (waiting for laughter)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD