New York DOA5

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
Here is my game plan.

1. Get into the city around 11am
2. Find Dr Snipe
3. Join his crew of "bad" people (contact him for details)
4. Find a bar (preferably near next level)
5. Drink
6. Eat
7. Drink more
8. Arrive at next level at 2pm
9. Find other DOA players at next level waiting there for Dr Snipe and I to arrive at 2pm
10. Commence matches at 2:05pm

Dr Snipe

Premium Donor
Here is my game plan.

2. Find Dr Snipe
5. Drink
6. Eat
7. Drink more
9. Find other DOA players at next level waiting there for Dr Snipe and I to arrive at 2pm
If it's drinks you're looking for I know some bars in the city my treat as for Next Level I didn't see any bars. There are 2 club looking spots but not sure what their policies are.

My plan is to get you inebriated so you could barely play DOA and say I beat you.

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
If it's drinks you're looking for I know some bars in the city my treat as for Next Level I didn't see any bars. There are 2 club looking spots but not sure what their policies are.

My plan is to get you inebriated so you could barely play DOA and say I beat you.
Yeah, clubs are not what I'm looking for. Just a bar for eats, drinks, and a sporting event playing on a TV somewhere.

If I hit my sweet spot of inebriation, I'm unstoppable.

splslick

Here is my game plan.

2. Find Dr Snipe
5. Drink
6. Eat
7. Drink more
Sounds like a plan :D

Hold_Junkie93

Don't want a mod to come down on us. Over a misunderstanding site rules or what have you.
Lol Sly Joking about being under the influence, not necessarily. I'm not talking about selling it or giving, "weed" to anyone here. Otherwise, I'd see no reason for them to bother me about that. Acting all, civil, you. I understand that much.

Dr Snipe

Premium Donor
Lol Sly Joking about being under the influence, not necessarily. I'm not talking about selling it or giving, "weed" to anyone here. Otherwise, I'd see no reason for them to bother me about that. Acting all, civil, you. I understand that much.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD