New York DOA5

Tulkas

Premium Donor
P.S.A. I hope you all like shitty chairs because the chair over there suck.
LOL Chair won't be a problem for me guys, I'm very excited to meet you and play! :) :) :)

Just to confirm: the venue is at 4013 8th Ave, Brooklyn, isn't it? What time will the session begin?

Dr Snipe

Premium Donor
LOL Chair won't be a problem for me guys, I'm very excited to meet you and play! :) :) :)

Just to confirm: the venue is at 4013 8th Ave, Brooklyn, isn't it? What time will the session begin?
You said afternoon/evening so anytime after 2p.m. to whenever people leave.

And yes that's the address.

@RenderingStar lemme know by Thursday if you can't make it or Friday morning. I'm going there after work so I need to know ahead of time.

RenderingStar

Also im gonna need directions lol im going to get lost xD I can get off anywhere on the LIRR so if Jamaica or peen is better please let me know lol

Dr Snipe

Premium Donor
I'd say penn station it's easier to give you instructions from there. If you get lost, I'll wait for you there and we can go together.

Tulkas

Premium Donor
Guys I have no PS4 controller.

I´m unsure about the time I will be getting the place, I think I will be getting it around 4pm.

In case you use Whatsapp, please add me: +58 416 615 7406. I think creating a Whatsapp group could be good idea as it could be hard for me to check this forums once I get NYC. I will be cheking it when I reach free WIFI spots...

See you soon guys! :D

Dr Snipe

Premium Donor
Ok that works so what time should i get to peen 1 or 2?
2 gives me time if I get more work.
Guys I have no PS4 controller.

I´m unsure about the time I will be getting the place, I think I will be getting it around 4pm.

In case you use Whatsapp, please add me: +58 416 615 7406. I think creating a Whatsapp group could be good idea as it could be hard for me to check this forums once I get NYC. I will be cheking it when I reach free WIFI spots...

See you soon guys! :D

do you know how to travel in NYC?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD