New York DOA5

Dr Snipe

Premium Donor
@Dr Snipe I can get that at 1:30 or 2:30 since thats when the train will get there
Go to Penn get out on 33st in 8ave. You can wait downstairs so you're not outside just make sure you are at the entrance I'll be there at 2. If you have gate info that would help I'd need to pick you out.

Tulkas

Premium Donor
Guys! I was very pleased with the session we had! :) GGs!

Thanks a lot for the oportunity to try your high level playing. Hope to visit USA again and meet more players. Oh, and hope u liked the Venezuelan cookies and chocolates. ;) Cheers!

Dr Snipe

Premium Donor
PSA: will the snow effect anybody if it comes down? If you're not gonna make it or don't feel like dealing with it. Please let people know, so I can deem myself the best player there hands down.

splslick

PSA: will the snow effect anybody if it comes down? If you're not gonna make it or don't feel like dealing with it. Please let people know, so I can deem myself the best player there hands down.
I didnt even know it was suppose to snow

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Yo are you guys still going? I'm hearing Saturday today is having hectic weather later in the afternoon till night. Not sure if you guys still want to go but I'm hearing D Glock and others might not show up. If you guys want, I'm down to go upcoming Saturday.

Dr Snipe

Premium Donor
Yo are you guys still going? I'm hearing Saturday today is having hectic weather later in the afternoon till night. Not sure if you guys still want to go but I'm hearing D Glock and others might not show up. If you guys want, I'm down to go upcoming Saturday.
I'm actually waiting on a roll call to decide. I say not worth getting stuck out there. Especially if it gets worse.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD