New York DOA5

Dr Snipe

Premium Donor
They eventually had limited service so people may have been stuck out there. Lucky nobody went. ..I hope.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Ah guys, @Ichiron47 is from NY as well I believe so I tagged him here to get to know you guys.

I'm going to try and head there Next Friday. The last time was due to weather issues from snow on Saturday, and the following week after was due to work constraints. (Some probably forgot, especially me since I was sleeping over at a relative's house and popped in my mind at midnight that I was suppose to head to Next Level on that same new Saturday.) I'm down to go on the 12th but will be busy for upcoming Valentines Day on the 14th.

Last edited:

RenderingStar

Ah guys, @Ichiron47 is from NY as well I believe so I tagged him here to get to know you guys. Mila player.

I'm going to try and head there Next Friday. The last time was due to weather issues from snow on Saturday, and the following week after was due to work constraints. (Some probably forgot, especially me since I was sleeping over at a relative's house and popped in my mind at midnight that I was suppose to head to Next Level on that same new Saturday.) I'm down to go on the 12th and will be busy during Valentines Day right after.
Ill see you at next level unless i have work

Ichiron47

Ah guys, @Ichiron47 is from NY as well I believe so I tagged him here to get to know you guys.

I'm going to try and head there Next Friday. The last time was due to weather issues from snow on Saturday, and the following week after was due to work constraints. (Some probably forgot, especially me since I was sleeping over at a relative's house and popped in my mind at midnight that I was suppose to head to Next Level on that same new Saturday.) I'm down to go on the 12th but will be busy for upcoming Valentines Day on the 14th.
I'll try to make it out there. But from what time? Gonna have work on Saturday at 12a.m.

D'andre

Hi guys I'm xDark Valentine aka Dandre Mclendon on fb. I live in New York I been playing doa for a long time. I'm trying to find out if there is anyone that up for some training for offline play.

yams

Hi guys I'm xDark Valentine aka Dandre Mclendon on fb. I live in New York I been playing doa for a long time. I'm trying to find out if there is anyone that up for some training for offline play.
Where in NY are you from?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD