New York DOA5

Dr Snipe

Premium Donor
20140802_174113.jpg

New Challengers Tournament participants from the clockwise from left:

@Jaeger, @Sly Bass, @Fox Medic, @Hold_Junkie93, @Jian, and @Blackburry. Snipe was seen crying in a corner something about throws not connecting. Good games to all of you see you on the 25th of October hopefully with more players

Hold_Junkie93

I'm still trying to figure out this stream crap. I'm assuming it's combined with another game and completely uncredits DoA bc there wasn't much ppl (Poor Tekken guy)

Hold_Junkie93

As always, my shout-outs. @Dr Snipe for treating me more like family than my own, and that's the sad fucking truth. @Sly Bass for complimenting me under his breath, and I forgot I was at a tournament & treated it like it was just another session. (My scrubby Lei-Fang) @Jian, for being understanding. Had fun regardless. @Blackburry I can't stay mad at what happened, you were still looking out. I would've lost to you in finals anyway.

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
As always, my shout-outs. @Dr Snipe for treating me more like family than my own, and that's the sad fucking truth. @Sly Bass for complimenting me under his breath, and I forgot I was at a tournament & treated it like it was just another session. (My scrubby Lei-Fang) @Jian, for being understanding. Had fun regardless. @Blackburry I can't stay mad at what happened, you were still looking out. I would've lost to you in finals anyway.
I also had compliments out loud too!

Dr Snipe

Premium Donor
The offer still stands. I can drive 3 of you guys down Sat morning and can crash in my room.
Than you sir but I probably gonna be there a day. And if by some miracle I get to top 8 I'll have to leave and come back the next day. Still plan on working the next day

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD