New York DOA5

splslick

Is it only Fridays you folks play DOA?
Friday as of right now yeah..However, if you post a day that you are free, then we can set up a session locally....When are you free this week/next week? I am hardily working because retail jobs don't give hours in january =[

GunzHybrid

I couldn't tell you exactly how far, but I live in Freeport and from what I'm seeing here it'd take about 2 hours by train to reach there. (Not including the time I could take getting lost :p)

splslick

So I don't make it to 2 sessions and man the thread, and the thread is just dead D:....I can't let that slide....So next friday 1/18, I will be at Next Level for a DOA5 Session :D...Who is interested in coming?!?!?!

splslick

Wasnt Xcalibur blades the person that won at NEC last month? Too lazy to check the results lol...But yeah if you are free tomorrow, come to next level :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

splslick

Had a great time playing at TNL with Smithy...I am definitely bringing my console next time for sure...Next week's sessions will be happening just don't know an exact date D:...I will inform everyone in a few days about it :D

splslick

I am going to postpone the session tomorrow. The reasons for this are the following:
1. It's really cold outside and the heating isn't the greatest at Next Level
2. The platform station is outside which only helps reason 1
3. It's suppose to snow tomorrow =[

splslick

I am going to host our next session next weekend on 2/15 or 2/16. Which day would ya prefer the session to be on? In terms of location, we can do Next Level like we always do. So what do you guys think?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD