Next DLC

Koompbala

Aoi would be an easy fit. She already has hold animations

I disagree.

NO! We need AOI UMENOKOUJI! ;)

Hell no and I actually don't hate her. My worry is she would be a Devil Lei Fang. She would be a Japanese Lei Fang with hell of a lot more tools. She's quick and she's a grappler. That being said she would probably have an 6i punish grab, an OH, she already has grabs up the ass. A lot of which are multi part grabs. She would have two low grabs, 1 low OH, she can hold everything even down attacks.

She got sabakis good ones too. She has a better unsu she can do that parry shit mid string/post string. She has ground grabs she would most likely be able to do combos like Tina's 8P into ground grab. That bitch would literally be a Tina/Lei Fang mixture. She would have high dmg output on grabs, combos, and holds. She would also have the speed of Lei Fang and better versions of Fang's tools. Hell no people wanna talk about Sarah, Helena, and Alpha being a problem? Aoi would be broke as fuck in DoA's system.

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
I disagree.

Hell no and I actually don't hate her. My worry is she would be a Devil Lei Fang. She would be a Japanese Lei Fang with hell of a lot more tools. She's quick and she's a grappler. That being said she would probably have an 6i punish grab, an OH, she already has grabs up the ass. A lot of which are multi part grabs. She would have two low grabs, 1 low OH, she can hold everything even down attacks.

She got sabakis good ones too. She has a better unsu she can do that parry shit mid string/post string. She has ground grabs she would most likely be able to do combos like Tina's 8P into ground grab. That bitch would literally be a Tina/Lei Fang mixture. She would have high dmg output on grabs, combos, and holds. She would also have the speed of Lei Fang and better versions of Fang's tools. Hell no people wanna talk about Sarah, Helena, and Alpha being a problem? Aoi would be broke as fuck in DoA's system.

There's something called balancing .. she may have the tools .. but the frame data and damage out put, as well as certain stun properties will not be the same.

all the tools you talk about are also things done in neutral ...in stun all she has is what everyone else has: SE and holds

I think she can be done really well given the balance changes they did to sarah akira and pai ..

Koompbala

There's something called balancing .. she may have the tools .. but the frame data and damage out put, as well as certain stun properties will not be the same.

all the tools you talk about are also things done in neutral ...in stun all she has is what everyone else has: SE and holds

I think she can be done really well given the balance changes they did to sarah akira and pai ..

I understand that balance is key. Thats a factor in all fighters. I was just worried if she gets introduced to the game. She needs as much as fixing as Kung Lao in MK.

Emulsion

The last lot of swimsuits and cheerleaders are now up on PSN.

Hot Getaway Set £9.99
Hot Getaway Pack 1 (Kasumi, Kokoro, Helena, Sarah)
Hot Getaway Pack 2 (Hitomi, Leifang, Lisa, Pai)
Hot Getaway Pack 3 (Ayane, Christie, Tina, Mila)

Packs are £3.99 each

Cheerleader Set £7.29
You can buy the cheerleader outfits individually for 79p each.

Sam Sultan

The last lot of swimsuits and cheerleaders are now up on PSN.

Hot Getaway Set £9.99
Hot Getaway Pack 1 (Kasumi, Kokoro, Helena, Sarah)
Hot Getaway Pack 2 (Hitomi, Leifang, Lisa, Pai)
Hot Getaway Pack 3 (Ayane, Christie, Tina, Mila)

Packs are £3.99 each

Cheerleader Set £7.29
You can buy the cheerleader outfits individually for 79p each.

Yeah i saw that it is also available on xbox btw

SaihateDYNAMO

Ok, is there a list of included dlc for ultimate?

Costume Pack Round 1
Costume Pack Round 2: Kitty Pack , What a Character , Special Set
Costume Pack Round 4: Angels , Devils , DOATEC Divas
Costume Pack Round 5: China Pack , Special Set 3 , Formal Wear
Costume Pack Round 6: Fighter Pack

Doug Nguyen

Costume Pack Round 1
Oh cool ok thanks. You can import the other dlc right?

Kronin

Costume Pack Round 1

Doug Nguyen: Notice that Costume pack 4 is included just for the part about the Bunny outfits but not for the Collector's Edition swimsuits.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD