Next DLC

Chaos

If Tengu comes back, I want him to say "Feel my hate!" again like he did in DOA2U. No idea why they removed it in DOA4. Well they removed that quote anyway, not the pose. That same pose he did with that quote was used in DOA4 for his "I have purified and cleansed the land!" and "A blood red flower blooms over your corpse!" quotes.

I also want Bayman to say "Check-a-mate-uu" again.
I'm glad that Bayman have his "Bingo!" taunt back, even though it's not a win pose lol.

synce

Thinking back to what Tom Lee said I'm really leaning towards a new character now.... Will they announce just one at a time, or will they show a video of Leon vs Tengu... Oh I'm so setting myself up for heartbreak but I don't even care.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Thinking back to what Tom Lee said I'm really leaning towards a new character now.... Will they announce just one at a time, or will they show a video of Leon vs Tengu... Oh I'm so setting myself up for heartbreak but I don't even care.

I've been thinking for awhile now that if they do bring back Leon, he'll likely have someone else join him. I don't think that they'd only bring in Leon because the character select screen would look off by having two characters on one side of the random dice and only one character on the other. It would make more sense to bring in Leon and Tengu to keep the third row on the screen looking nice. Like this:

[Tengu] [Gen Fu] [Random] [Pai] [Leon]

Rather than this: [Gen Fu] [Random] [Pai] [Leon], or this: [Leon] [Gen Fu] [Random] [Pai]

And of course, Tengu has to be the one who appears next to Gen Fu because... well, you know.

synce

lol OCD.. How about this...

Siblings Pack (Ein + Kasumi Alpha) $10
Grappler Pack (Leon + Raidou) $10
Big Boy Pack (Tengu + Genra) $10

Then at E3 announce a WIiU version containing everything on the disc

Nightpup

If Tengu comes back, I want him to say "Feel my hate!" again like he did in DOA2U. No idea why they removed it in DOA4. Well they removed that quote anyway, not the pose. That same pose he did with that quote was used in DOA4 for his "I have purified and cleansed the land!" and "A blood red flower blooms over your corpse!" quotes.

I also want Bayman to say "Check-a-mate-uu" again.
I want Tengu's "Ummmmmmmm......" win pose from DOA2 back.

Kronin

I would love to see Sonia/Irene, but the priority is for the three big missing ones (Ein, Leon, Tengu), and about new NG characters Momiji is surely the most popular one.

Ghosty-J

There goes one character crossed off from my wishlist:

Momiji
Leon
Ein
Tengu
Ryo Hazuki

And now we play the waiting game...

tumblr_inline_ml01s5CLwC1qz4rgp.gif

Emmanuel

You can cross Leon off, he's clearly taking a beating in the video.
Exactly, i realize of that too, now the cuestión is, when is this gonna be out? and it's gonna be a DLC? or a disc versión only? (like sf4 - ssf4 and mvc3 and umvc3) hopefully not a expansive DLC (if it's the case).

Diego

Maybe both. I really don't want to pay another $60 for a new game. So, I would get an downloadable expansion like SSF4 Arcade edition. Depending on the content, $15 would be a fair price. :rolleyes:

Ghosty-J

I vote for a $15 expansion route. If thats not gonna swing by with TN, I can try to settle for a $40 disc-based release instead. Better yet, that can be optional so everyone has an opportunity to weigh their options.

Emmanuel

Maybe both. I really don't want to pay another $60 for a new game. So, I would get an downloadable expansion like SSF4 Arcade edition. Depending on the content, $15 would be a fair price. :rolleyes:
totally agree with you $15 would be a fair price, but i think it's gonna be at least $19.99, and i really really really hope this came as DLC, cuz as you say i dont want to pay 60 bucks for the same game again.

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
There goes one character crossed off from my wishlist:

Momiji
Leon
Ein
Tengu
Ryo Hazuki

And now we play the waiting game...

tumblr_inline_ml01s5CLwC1qz4rgp.gif

As much as I love Ryo Hazuki and everything he stands for... I find him very unlikely at this point ..
but in a DOAxVF far more likely.(next gen?? mmmm id love that ! )

The other 3 are so guaranteed they're unblockable .. lol
If everything goes well, we might hear something along the lines of this week maybe .. :) or the week after ..
if they're planning to do the every 2 week feed they did in the past ..

otherwise we might have to wait till E3, which would make me so sad :(

Now we know we're getting a new stage... and if this game is gonna be a full blown update like NG3:RE ... i would love to see more...

Lorieli anyone ?
and possibly every other damn stage in DOA3 (Best stages IMO)

Also, Shinbori mentioned in the JP final guide that the game already has Rain mechanics and he wanted to make a rainy stage ... I think that would be epic as well :)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD