Next DLC

Chaos

408752_449534248466853_1929968473_n.jpg

Ghosty-J

As much as I love Ryo Hazuki and everything he stands for... I find him very unlikely at this point ..
but in a DOAxVF far more likely.(next gen?? mmmm id love that ! )

Also, Shinbori mentioned in the JP final guide that the game already has Rain mechanics and he wanted to make a rainy stage ... I think that would be epic as well :)
AW YEAH RAIN STAGE LET'S DO THIS!!!!! >: D

Sadly, Ryo's beginning to feel like a pipe dream. But I'm gonna keep my unwavering Shenmue faith strong and keep crossing these fingers of mine until I see a Dragon Mirror >:U

tumblr_mes7q5PpA81ryo4rj.gif

^ Me ^

Pokerking87

I hope that all DLCs can be transfered into the New Version. I am not paying twice!
Besides i want a Char like IpMan that would be great! Wing Chun Style!

Diego

I know that for a long time the director of the DOA team wanted Jacky Bryant from Virtua Fighter in the game, so this might be a possibility. Not too excited about it, but whatever.

miyodarius

My fingers are crossed for a another grappler character (looking like that may be leon) and another cliffhanger stage (I know you pro players don't like them). I think, it adds more excitement to the match.
I can hardly wait til we get more news on this

Dave

I know that for a long time the director of the DOA team wanted Jacky Bryant from Virtua Fighter in the game, so this might be a possibility. Not too excited about it, but whatever.

i'd fucking die. my two favorites from virtua fighter i'd be dead. but in all honesty, if this is a dead or alive 5 ultimate... it'll be a full price game. i just don't see them creating it with the option to cross play with the original dead or alive 5. if they didn't take the time to make costumes visible to people who haven't bought them, they def. won't do this. and i don't care, as long as there is a decent amount of added content. and i'm really hoping that they don't remove the virtua fighter guests. i like them there.

Nightpup

Anyone else want Kasumi's katana winpose back from DOA2?
I want her teleport(I'm sorry ... but there's something I have to do/I must go on/something I must do), dagger, and winpose where she clutches her chest and looks at her beaten enemy(Please... don't get back up...)".

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
I think we got spoiled with Akira, Sarah and Pai .. it only made us hungry for more VF characters in this system.
Although I dont think its likely that we would get any more VF in the next game but ..
I would love to see my Kage and Eileen make an appearance ..

but at the same time its like .. I'd rather wait for a full blown DOAxVF .. made by both companies in collaboration ..
with the entire cast of both games .. .+ Ryo Hazuki + Siba! .. aah .. one can only dream of a Siba + Leon tag team .. lol

they can even call it .. FIGHTERS MEGAMIX 2 .. if Sega is willing to give away that IP .. awwwwwww yeaaaaaah .. !!

Dave

I think we got spoiled with Akira, Sarah and Pai .. it only made us hungry for more VF characters in this system.
Although I dont think its likely that we would get any more VF in the next game but ..
I would love to see my Kage and Eileen make an appearance ..

but at the same time its like .. I'd rather wait for a full blown DOAxVF .. made by both companies in collaboration ..
with the entire cast of both games .. .+ Ryo Hazuki + Siba! .. aah .. one can only dream of a Siba + Leon tag team .. lol

they can even call it .. FIGHTERS MEGAMIX 2 .. if Sega is willing to give away that IP .. awwwwwww yeaaaaaah .. !!

I would love Jacky or Eileen. Eileen is very different, I think she'd make a good addition to Dead or Alive 5. Jacky is my second favorite, but he's far too similar to Sarah so I doubt he'd be in. I don't think we're getting another feature but you never know. They may surprise us. I also love Lion. Ugh, I gotta stop with this. I just hope the three guests are removed in this installment... or whatever it is.

I also hope they add the option to play tag with another person online on your team.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD