Next DLC

jakery95

It might be on the official website, but I found hit on eventhubs.com. I would look on YouTube.... Lol sorry I'm not much help, but it is true. I'll try to find the link.

Paradise

NO! NO MORE SWIMSUITS! Im sick of half necked bitches! I pay my hard earned Microsoft points to have more clothing for characters, not less. Fuck bikinis, I'm getting real tired of this nonsense.
tumblr_m5uj685xH21r3la3n.gif

Blazeincarnated

You do know that you can unlock it playing ranked mode now.
I know that lol, I jus dont play ranked. I only played it about 3 or 4 times since I've had the game. And on top of the fact it thought it was quicker to just play through Legend.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
It's 200 ranked matches for Lisa's swimsuit.

I doubt any new content is coming out today, since us Xbox players just got Zack Island, the Hotties pack, the Fighter pack, and the 1.03A patch last week. Remember that they release new content every two weeks. Or at least they did until after the Christmas sets.

Also, Chaos, those screenshots you posted of Hitomi are from DOA5+. She's getting that swimsuit in the Paradise pack.

Demoth

I was super sad because Brad Wong got jack squat for DLC except for some bland Chinese outfit. Then we finally get more and it's swim trunks..... Just swim trunks..... Goddamit....

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD