Chaos

Ein_Costume_002.jpg
this outfit should be free.
1pgqr4.jpg
:(
hitomi_doa-34.jpg
Hitomi_Costume_009.jpg

Yoyo

I kinda like the red cloak with the gold fray from when the clone Kasumi wears in story mode of DOA5 :G, the black looks too plain.

synce

She is Kasumi from Razor's Edge? I don't remember a similar cutscene...

It's actually just fight intro from DOA5, someone replaced Kasumi's model with Alpha Kasumi...

I don't care how plain it looks, I just wanna get inside there and have a tickle party.

Kronin

It's actually just fight intro from DOA5, someone replaced Kasumi's model with Alpha Kasumi...

I don't care how plain it looks, I just wanna get inside there and have a tickle party.

Seems really nice, do you know where to find other screens or videos of this mod?

Akumasama

I'm getting a bit tired of full-priced Bikini/swimwear costumes that take them 2 mins to realize, even less when they just swap a colour or a texture.

Why can't we have some decent alternative costumes? 99% of the DLC costumes are just cheap colorswaps or costumes from other players... like Lei Fang elegant dress being available to Lisa and then colorwsapped to white for Helena etc.
Why can't we have fully detailed costumes like some of the base ones? Majority of DLC ones just suck, period.
And I shouldn't say it since I bought 'em all sigh

Numbers-wise this DoA has probably the biggest amount of costumes in the whole series, potentially even more than DoA++ NTSC/EU for PSX which has like 18-19 for some characters.
But quality-wise it really sucks, most costumes are awfully developed, cheap, rushed or just lame copy/paste, sigh.

Akumasama

Because we didn't get enough swimwear already, right?
At least they could have designed new models instead of using the old ones with different textures... sigh.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD