Next DLC

Fastlane

If they're gonna keep using the same swimsuits it would be nice if they gave the recolors to a different character to at least mix it up a little bit.

Sam Sultan

People should just stop buying those re-colours then they would be forced to make new once. As long as people keep buying them they will keep making them so stop buying those re-colours.
I wonder if those bikini's will also be available for the consoles or are those bikini's PS vita exclusive.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
ss01_05.jpg
I love this recolor. I genuinely love this recolor.

And barefoot as well? Good call on TN's part. My foot fetish on the Vampirella suits are now covered. :oops:

Zeo

lol @ you guys acting surprised to see the recolored swimsuits. Your mistake was getting your hopes up after the male DLC. You need to treat the good releases as flukes, not signs of things to come.

Ghosty-J

For what it's worth, Christie definitely got one of the better recolors. But this is still inexcusable as it rips off the players that already paid for the same costumes, which were considerably worse.

TN needs to STOP!
24Wibl.png

Emulsion

lol @ you guys acting surprised to see the recolored swimsuits.
Not really surprise to be honest. The colour swap wouldn't have been quite as bad if the costume was given to someone else. What's more annoying is Christie has been given yet the same costume just in a different colour. We can probably assume Tina and Lisa will get the same treatment as well. All the other girls will have 3 different swimsuits , would have been nice to see Christie in something else.

If I used twitter I would have messaged them, like others seem to be doing.

DR2K

People should just stop buying those re-colours then they would be forced to make new once. As long as people keep buying them they will keep making them so stop buying those re-colours.
I wonder if those bikini's will also be available for the consoles or are those bikini's PS vita exclusive.

I buy costumes in packs, there's usually a recolor or 2 in each. Seriously lazy TN.

Koor

An interesting DLC i think would be if they gave all the women costume swaps of the males the way they did for Mila with Bass' costume. I would think that wouldnt take too much time while still keeping things new.

Yoyo

An interesting DLC i think would be if they gave all the women costume swaps of the males the way they did for Mila with Bass' costume. I would think that wouldnt take too much time while still keeping things new.

What would be more interesting is who would get what. :G

Koor

What would be more interesting is who would get what. :G
It could go like Kasumi/Hayate, Ayane/Ryu, Christie/Elliot (LOL), Tina/Zack. Just basically the men who the women interact with the most in the storyline i guess. Not sure about the VF girls though :confused:

synce

The hate should probably be directed at Tecmo, not TN. They're the ones forcing devs to crank out DLC or cut content, and they're the ones responsible for delaying the 360 patch.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
I love this recolor. I genuinely love this recolor.

And barefoot as well? Good call on TN's part. My foot fetish on the Vampirella suits are now covered. :oops:

She could have just been made barefoot for the sake of making the picture look nicer. I won't be surprised if it's not like that in-game. We''l have to wait and see.

You wanna know what I'd like to download next?

The Mothaf***ing XBOX 360 update....

SERIOUSLY! FUCK!

DR2K

The hate should probably be directed at Tecmo, not TN. They're the ones forcing devs to crank out DLC or cut content, and they're the ones responsible for delaying the 360 patch.

Er. . . this is a Microsoft thing delaying the patch.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD