NG2 vs. NG3RE

SilverForte

2 is better in every way than RE, except for the bosses, but then any game has better bosses than ng2 did. And the extra characters and chapter select were nice as well.

SilverForte

IS ninjas aren't even the worst, it's those dang archers with the exploding arrows, they have the accuracy of a sniper rifle and godlike reflexes.

Soaring Zero

RE does have better boss fights. I remember trying the first boss battle in NG2 on I think the next to hardest difficulty and getting COMPLETELY rocked by those damn ninja that throw the exploding kunai. Didn't even seem fair lol. But I like RE. Plus it has the ninja trials which are pretty fun even though the harder ones get kinda ridiculous. Like throwing 3 boss level enemies at you at once. Lol seriously?

Brute

Standard Donor
I don't really liked boss battles in NG2 or RE.

Shame, given that Ninja Gaiden: Black has my favorite boss battles of all time.

DMC3 comes in right after

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
playing NG2 again and fell in love...again. the BS projectile spam is seriously the only thing keeping me from finding a way to legally marry this game. on a related note i just got an achievement for hitting continue 100 times in this game....fuck this wonderful game,fuck it so much

Brute

Standard Donor
I recently popped in NGS2. A few annoyances (mostly just related to changes made in Sigma from Vanilla 2), but overall, it's just wonderful. If you married NG2 @Russian-chiropractic19 I wouldn't expect her to stay faithful for long, for she is my muse.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
abusive bitch is what she is, ive been stuck trying to cross this dam high way thing i dont how long. wouldnt be an issue if it wasnt for the goddam rocket pod soldiers spawning way out of my range. then when i try to hit them with ninpo Ryu does a 180 spin targeting the tactical ninjas wasting my goddam ninpo.

Brute

Standard Donor
abusive bitch is what she is, ive been stuck trying to cross this dam high way thing i dont how long. wouldnt be an issue if it wasnt for the goddam rocket pod soldiers spawning way out of my range. then when i try to hit them with ninpo Ryu does a 180 spin targeting the tactical ninjas wasting my goddam ninpo.
I take it you're on Mentor difficulty (I think that's the only way to get rocket guys there, if by "high way thing" you mean the area just before the cutscene in Sky City Tokyo where Ryu's a voyeur watching Elizabet bitch slap the shit out of Sonia).
If that's where you are, I usually zig-zag towards them with the dash-jump, and then guillotine throw them to death. On a first playthrough, that is. If you have your upgrades, do whatever. You're God in Chapter 1. :p

Brute

Standard Donor
i barley managed to get past it, i do not trust the guillotine throw on this difficulty people keep ducking me
Using the head pounce (divine path, I think it's called) seems to put them into a situation where they become easily guillotine-able just after they recover.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD