Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge General Discussion

Malth

I'm always up for ninja trails. I have to renew my xbl gold first which I'll have done in the next day or so but feel free to hit me up anytime for some runs.

Hey Soaring Zero have you passed any UN trials? I haven't played any yet, or unlocked, but it'd be great to get some going with you or someone on here pretty soon. I'm on Xbox360. Cheers

Soaring Zero

I'm still in the mentor trials right now. I haven't even attempted any UN trials yet. But sure hit me up on live if you want to have a go at any of them.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
UN trials require very strict timing and gaming the AI. Good luck. They're stupid and can't be played normally.

Malth

Thanks guys.
@Soaring Zero - give me a week or two, almost done with story mode MN, then UN story mode is next, then trials. I already passed a few acolyte, hopefully unlocking the UN trials won't take too long. I'm down to tackle those with you and then go backwards after (MN, etc.) I'll message you on Xbox lIve. Cheers.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
Wtf I saw a video and team ninja announced razors edge for the wii u before ng3 even came out, wtf?

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Yes. This was well known since they actually announced both at once, more or less.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Was it suoposed to be the same game?
No. Basically they announced NG3 and then said that RE would have some Wii U exclusive shit and extra ninpo. It was crazy to me when they did that because they pretty much came out and said the Wii U version, while coming later, would be the definitive one.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
UN6 solo'd

UN4 and 5 I came close

If you want to see solo trials check out modded skill, showr18, That-Is-My-Way

every UN trial has been solo'd except for UN7/9 and 10

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
Impossible

Showr18 or That-Is-My-Way would of done it if it were possible, they are the best NGRE players xD

BUT maybe you can do it Malth!

Malth

Impossible

Showr18 or That-Is-My-Way would of done it if it were possible, they are the best NGRE players xD

BUT maybe you can do it Malth!

hahaha yeah right! I SUCK at Ninja Gaiden, even though it's my favorite shit! I only beat it through brute force/ sheer will hahaha. Hopefully I can find some co-op amigos to tackle them, it seems as though they were meant for co-op, don't you think?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD