Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge General Discussion

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
The Co-op Trials are actually pretty fun. The left analog stick going dead when you try and dodge is unforgivable though.

lol once it took me 3 pushes on the left analog to get Ryu to dash*. I looked at my controller and was like "Really"?

Intelligent Alpha

The Co-op Trials are actually pretty fun. The left analog stick going dead when you try and dodge is unforgivable though.

Mine's worse! The leftstick will be moving my character without my assistance. Happens in DOA, too! (Too many QTE games where you have to shake it to death! :oops:)

Brute

Standard Donor
Lol @Brute, common give the game a chance! The combo system is the best out of the ng series
Combos mean nothing when hit reaction is all wrong, weapon movelists are horrible and the control sensitivity classifies as cruel and unusual punishment.

Then there's the bland environments, bad system mechanics, lackluster music, poor level design, poorer enemy design, etc.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
Raw as fuck, I say!! Damn Dokus! And to me he was the easiest of the bosses!

im scared of Doku in NGRE, dude is slow but he does insane damage
KItUwS.gif

Malth

Almost beat UN10 with claws, died halfway into the last wave, fkn doku ground pound #@!#!#@~!#!~#!#!#!#

D:

I finally found a guy to do trials with who is pretty good (better than me)- we've been doing unknown ninja/momiji with some scythe spammage- got UN 1-6 cleared! Played UN 7 last night for about 4 hours before I had to sleep. Stupid Alexeis dodging everything and OHK Alma grabs. Yikes! I see what you mean Busa about these being made for two people- these trials are outta hand!!

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
I finally found a guy to do trials with who is pretty good (better than me)- we've been doing unknown ninja/momiji with some scythe spammage- got UN 1-6 cleared! Played UN 7 last night for about 4 hours before I had to sleep. Stupid Alexeis dodging everything and OHK Alma grabs. Yikes! I see what you mean Busa about these being made for two people- these trials are outta hand!!

Good tip for UN7 is to huddle in a corner with your buddy and spam 360T. Sometimes Alexi gets trapped in the corner and gets utterly destroyed.

Example:

Malth

Almost beat UN10 with claws, died halfway into the last wave, fkn doku ground pound #@!#!#@~!#!~#!#!#!#

D:

Hey Busa this is the last trial I have to complete - can you Cicada surge out of Doku's ground pound or Zed's ground Pound? What about his Chest beam OHK move? Also wtf he grabs you randomly as you are doing a combo on him when he's on his knees? UUUUUGGGGGHHHHHH.......

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
^^
Doku ground pound yes , Zed ground pound dunno, chest beam yes

When he is on his knees that means he is stunned and will recover at a random time and try to grab you. Its been like that since NG2 vanilla

Master 16 solo with claws, yee

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD