"No one gets in my way." - DOA5U Kasumi combo thread

Darth Lotonic X

Cool, maybe I should start learning some PL-combos soon.
I would like to ask two questions referring to this:
  1. So the input written in brackets shall be done immediately after the PL, right?
  2. Why is there a :7: after the whiffed input in the Light/Middle combo without wall?

1. Moves in parenthesis are done immediately after the PL's recovery
2. That was supposed to be :7::K:. It's fixed now.

Soaring Zero

Very nice. I've been playing around with power launcher juggles but haven't come up with anything like this. Kudos.

XxSakuraLuvaxX

I'm surprised that you guys haven't found this yet..

Lightweight: :3::3::P+K: :4::4::P::K::K::7::K: :6::P+K: :P::P::6::P::K::2::K:

The first 44P is supposed to whiff. The KK7K should hit pretty high. Unsure on how it'll work on alpha.

Nameless Sama

Should I post some Kasumi Tag Combos ? Maybe it could be useful for you if someone plays Tag.
Some of you have posted almost every Kasumi combos for Solo so I dont know which combo I should make.

I have some Combos in mind for solo. I will put it here.

:kasumi:

tokiopewpew

Standard Donor
For those who have problems with Power Lancher combos (like me for example :rolleyes:), I've found one that is relatively easy to execute. (What means "I've found" ... it's just a variation, but not listed here yet :rolleyes:)

(No timing)

:3::3::[p+k]:, (:P:), :7::K:, :6::P+K:, :K:, :K::K::6::K: (95 damage)

It should work both on lightweights and middleweights.

kerokun

Should I post some Kasumi Tag Combos ? Maybe it could be useful for you if someone plays Tag.
Some of you have posted almost every Kasumi combos for Solo so I dont know which combo I should make.

Yes please. I am trying to practise with Kasumi x Ayane tag team, tag combos would help

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
I've messed around with tag just a little bit (not too much of a tag person but did it because it may come a time where I actually play it). Found a few things with Ayane & Kasumi:

236T/46H/1T Kasumi: 236P KK7K Tag Ayane: 8KK Tag Kasumi: KK7K Tag Ayane: 4P~K

46H/2T Ayane: 44P+K 8KK BT PP4PP7K Tag Kasumi: KK7K P+K

All I have right now, but I'll explore more just for the sake that I main Kasumi but also play Ayane & Momiji as characters to complement her. Plus in tag, the launch heights are higher.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chapstick

For Ayane/Kasumi juggles you can really do whatever you want. Good relaunchers for Kasumi are 4PKK, any combo ending with her backflip kick followed by 6P+K~KK if the opponent's high enough, and combos ending in her 3H+K kick like PKK6K and KK6K. Good relaunches for Ayane I know less about but the ones I can think of are PPPK, combos ending in her backflip like P+KP7K or BT PP4PP7K, 4P+K, and 8KK.

As a general rule I always end tag juggles with Kasumi using PP6P6K.

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
Ayane's BT 6P, BT 4P, 6PP, 4P & even her 44P+K are good relaunchers besides 8KK & 4P+K

Last edited by a moderator:

Nameless Sama

I am a Ryu X Kasumi Player I love this couple xD.

Here are some Tag combos :p with :kasumi:

I am still working

PSN ID : Rest--And--Peace if you want to fight :p

NanashiXSama got banned just saying

Saber

Tag combo I have for Kasumi (all on NH, guaranteed too. You just need a shitload of open space.

Kasumi/Leifang
(K) 4H+K > 66KK > (Tag L) 6P+K > 236P > (Tag K) 3P+K~KK > (Tag L) 9KK > 3P4P > (Tag K) PKK7K ~ 6P+K~KK > (Tag L) 9KKK > (Tag K) KK6K > (Tag L) PP6PK > (Tag K) 8H+P+K.

The CB combo in the beginning up till Hoshinpo KK as starting launcher can be replaced with 4PKK. It's the same launch height.

Works for lights and mids, the last stomp should be guaranteed, IIRC.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD