"No one gets in my way." - DOA5U Kasumi combo thread

tokiopewpew

Standard Donor
I found a wall combo after Critical Burst for lightweights. I didn't see it posted anywhere

CB! :3::3::K:, :3::3::P:, :2::P:, :P::P::K::K:

Are you sure that this is working on lightweights? Tested it on Pai, the last two kicks miss. It only works on Alpha-152 for me, were it is a bit tricky to get the right timing for the 2P.

*EDIT* Ok, it worked, I was just a bit too slow :D Good thing!

*EDIT* #2 It does work on Ayane for me, but not on Pai. Haven't tested other characters.

I also found a wall combo:

When you have reached stun level 2 or 3, you can do:
:4::H+K:, :3::3::P:, :2::P:, :P::K::K::6::K: for a 71 (NH)/85 (CH) damage wall juggle
This works on feather-, light- and mid-weights.

Last edited:

tokiopewpew

Standard Donor
So I picked the wrong dummy for testing.^^
However, good that you point out in detail on which weight-classes your combo is working.

panicitstylor

I may be late finding this out but :K: :K: :7: :K: doesn't hit with Alpha after :1: :H+P:
I did :4: :P: :K: , :h:, :K: :K: :7: :K:, :P+K: and it worked really well! I hope this helps some of you! :)
:kasumi: :kasumi: :kasumi:

Last edited:

panicitstylor

I just found a new combo after CB that only works on Super Light, Light & Welter!
Okay, so after CB it's :3: :3: :K:, :7: :K:, :6: :P+K:, :9: :P: :K:, :6: :P+K:, :K: :K:
Or
:3: :3: :K:, :7: :K:, :6: :P+K:, :K:, :h:, :7: :K:
I hope I typed all that out right! I'm going to feel stupid if this was already discovered! xD

tokiopewpew

Standard Donor
I just found a new combo after CB that only works on Super Light, Light & Welter!
Okay, so after CB it's :3: :3: :K:, :7: :K:, :6: :P+K:, :9: :P: :K:, :6: :P+K:, :K: :K:
Or
:3: :3: :K:, :7: :K:, :6: :P+K:, :K:, :h:, :7: :K:
I hope I typed all that out right! I'm going to feel stupid if this was already discovered! xD

I'm gonna test this as soon as I'm back at home. I can't find one that way in the combo thread or strategy page for now so I guess it hasn't been discovered yet.

Nameless Sama

I am working on my Kasumi Combo Video and Dead or Fun Ultimate.

Does an real detailed Combo Video exists ? When not I will do this job :)
And yeah I will write some stuff on her wiki or info. I just need the link.

What I should write now......

Tylor my Kasumi has improved a lot thanks to you. I have figured it out something which I have seen in your videos.

So ... ah ... I am sorry I .... I must go on
:kasumi:

Nameless

Last edited:

panicitstylor

I don't know if anyone else knows this but since :6: :K:, :P: :P: :K: :K: doesn't hit Rachel after :236: :H+P:. I found out that :3: :3: :P:, :P: :P: :K: :K: does the same amount of damage as :6: :K:, :P: :P: :K: :K: and it actually hits Rachel! Just thought I would let everyone know! :D

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
Not sure if these are listed, but I'll post in case: 4H+K guarantees 3PP & 6KK (I know those are listed for sure), P+K 4P, 66P,. The options that she has after them are astounding. They are all extenders through the stun.

For 4P, she has a quick launcher in 4PK (the 4P within the launcher is guaranteed), 4PP, 3H+K, 33K, etc. Same with P+K

For 66P, she has 66PP6P+K (66P is guaranteed), the +8 force tech for slow escaping, & her transitions from hoshinpo (6P+K)

EDIT: Cliff hanger combos (Scramble stage after the lever breaks):
33P > PK > PKK7K > 6P+K > KK (all except super heavys)
33P > 2P > KK7K > 6P+K > 9PK > 6P+K > KK (universal)

If you don't understand what a cliff hanger combo would look like, then check this video out:

Last edited by a moderator:

Rated R Inferno

PL Combos (33P+K):

KK7K 6P+K PP6P6K (Universal)
KK7K 6P+K PPKK (Lighter characters for sure. Going to test the heavier characters)
KK7K 6P+K K PP6P6K (Lighter & middle weights only)
KK7K 6P+K 9PK 6P+K KK (Universal)
33K 33P 2P PKK7K (Situational wall/ceiling juggle,works on all but heavyset characters) Replace PKK7K with 4PKK for the heavysets.

Edit:

Situational Combos For 236T:

6K PPKK (Universal BNB if you don't want to risk a dropped combo on the wall. Already listed I'm sure)
K ~ K KK7K 6P+K KK (In tight areas, such as between the stairs on Sakura stage. 87 ch)
K ~ 33P 2P KK7K P+K (Tight areas, most damaging 1 90 ch)
K ~ 4PK 4PKK (Close on the wall, great juggle because the juggle carries & connects with no worries about the cam angle does 85 ch with the wall)

I do K ~ 4PK 4PKK always because I don't have to worry about dropping a combo due to the angle. 6K PPKK is another 1 because it's universal & I don't have to worry about a dropped combo on the wall. In tight areas, I go for the most damaging 1.

Is that power launcher? Isn't it (77P+K) to use the power launcher? Kinda confused :/

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD