Characters Nyotengu changes/gameplay discussion

Koompbala

8P+K was untechable. Ah I remember learning PK was safe, i cried a single, beautiful tear. It also launched into a bounce combo, good times. that jump going over mids was only useful if you then punished said mids, with in air P+K, super unsafe but fun.

Not talking about that kind of untechable. I mean the ground game untechables like Spartans 6KP, 2K that BS. Also yeah the jump was only useful against wake up kicks if they didn't do a high. Even then it still was a maybe if it was gonna go over a mid. I miss the jump anyway despite not being super useful.

Not talking about that kind of untechable. I mean the ground game untechables like Spartans 6KP, 2K that BS. Also yeah the jump was only useful against wake up kicks if they didn't do a high. Even then it still was a maybe if it was gonna go over a mid. I miss the jump anyway despite not being super useful.

Well the jump looked alot like the flying stance at first glance (like i said earlier in reverse) so the chest ram out of it could be hit every now and then when people would duck expecting the grab. That's usually preferable to the flying low grab, as visually amazing as it was it was so useless as to stand out even in tengu's movelist.

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
How would you go into flight now anyway? :9::P::P::+::K:?

We no longer have any way of doing jumps normally anyway, so I'm guessing that's the only way to go into flight now.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Yes. She can also transition into it by pressing P+K after these attacks.

PP6P
PP2KK
8PPP
214P
1P
1PP
1PPP
H+K
2H+KK

I meant to ask from neutral without a transition from a hit, like when an opponent is on the floor and you want to avoid wakeup kicks.

7P to avoid wakeup kicks. if they don't do one then you're simply at a more advantageous distance and if they do, the 7P . P follow up punishes every wakeup kick except kasumi's nonsense.

Lady Tengu

i think that the costume is plain as hell...
the one with the corset and the geisha face was fcking amazing...

How is that Queen Of Hearts costume plain? It has way more detail on the costume then that other "Original" costume. Its basically is her C1 so loose that they need to put a bra/corset under it because if they didn't her boobs would of flopped everywhere and add some make up and fangs a little cage thing under her outfit and said look a new costume! But it ain't Halloween is about dressing up in something you would never normally wear so i think the Queen Of Hearts was well placed.

kakaslka

How is that Queen Of Hearts costume plain? It has way more detail on the costume then that other "Original" costume. Its basically is her C1 so loose that they need to put a bra/corset under it because if they didn't her boobs would of flopped everywhere and add some make up and fangs a little cage thing under her outfit and said look a new costume! But it ain't Halloween is about dressing up in something you would never normally wear so i think the Queen Of Hearts was well placed.
u want me to tell that the queen of hearts thing is better for halloween than this?
10535710_550989618338461_7233483093958044262_o.png

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
So, what's the ideal range for this character and how would you approach an opponent?

What were Tengu's good pokes back in the day? Do you guys think we're gonna need a whole new approach with NyoTengu?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD