Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

hardseppo

Today is not a good day. Since April 23rd on a daily basis videos of mine get flagged and age-restricted. Today I got my 2nd "strike" on youtube, because they deleted an Ayane Relaxing video in Pistachio.

Now I cannot upload a video to my channel for 2 weeks. If I get another 3rd strike in the next 3 months (which is likely at this point), my whole channel will be deleted.

I have now set all my 6.000+ videos to "age-restricted" in hope of preventing the termination. I wonder if I should appeal to youtube and explain that this is an online archive for the DoAX games. And the DoAX games are all in the YT games-list. So why do they allow games but not it's content?

Kinda sad right now...

UpSideDownGRUNT

Youtube is very "think of the children" now, basically anything sexual of any kind gets flagged and/or deleted...

maybe youtube isnt the best place for it anymore.

belts

Do you guys actually pay for stuff in this game, or do you just grind for hours to hopefully get what you want?

Personally, I can't justify doing either.

Also, I guess DOAX: Sense for PSVR is basically dead in the water at this point.

Jadeinchains

Do you guys actually pay for stuff in this game, or do you just grind for hours to hopefully get what you want?

Personally, I can't justify doing either.

Also, I guess DOAX: Sense for PSVR is basically dead in the water at this point.

yeah no clue what happened with Sense, It could Ayane added as a character but ive heard nothing after that of it coming to PS4 or anything.

as for Doaxvv, No. I don't spend any money on it, I try to get what I want from the gacha ( and as it goes usually fail to anyway ) and then do the new events missions to get as much hearts as possible ( unless your one of those players thats able to get like 5 million points and get even more tickets and hearts that I can never seem to get that many points, I'm guessing that takes hours of grinding? ) and then try again.

gatto tom

Standard Donor
Today is not a good day. Since April 23rd on a daily basis videos of mine get flagged and age-restricted. Today I got my 2nd "strike" on youtube, because they deleted an Ayane Relaxing video in Pistachio.

Now I cannot upload a video to my channel for 2 weeks. If I get another 3rd strike in the next 3 months (which is likely at this point), my whole channel will be deleted.

I have now set all my 6.000+ videos to "age-restricted" in hope of preventing the termination. I wonder if I should appeal to youtube and explain that this is an online archive for the DoAX games. And the DoAX games are all in the YT games-list. So why do they allow games but not it's content?

Kinda sad right now...

I got the same thing just for a little shit.. a tutorial on SKEV on how to do the kissing scene with the keyboard. They added to me a strike for sexual and nude contents when in the video there aren't. I tried to appeal to youtube but i failed( you have also a tot of max characters to write... this is a shit).
Now YT is only for kids, you can't upload anything(also a sexy scene like your ayane now is banned... everything is banned :mad::mad::mad:). There are plenty of Youtube Channels with nude mods but Yt never sees them....

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I got the same thing just for a little shit.. a tutorial on SKEV on how to do the kissing scene with the keyboard. They added to me a strike for sexual and nude contents when in the video there aren't. I tried to appeal to youtube but i failed( you have also a tot of max characters to write... this is a shit).
Now YT is only for kids, you can't upload anything(also a sexy scene like your ayane now is banned... everything is banned :mad::mad::mad:). There are plenty of Youtube Channels with nude mods but Yt never sees them....
You guys have it rough >.> Its annoying that they give strikes for a game that doesn't even really have nudity, I don't think I ever got a strike myself tho but then again I don't have X3 game stuff, only my thumbnails tend to be raunchy but then again its based on mood

HHH816

new ayane and luna event

DdY5JJuVwAAGqY0.png

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

I don't know but I thought that Ayane already had that bikini in this game? I guess not though, And that one Luna got is really nice, I guess this means Luna is in the gacha again so I guess I should attempt to get her again.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor

Kinda sad right now...

Do you guys have monetize turned on? - Youtube normally seeks it out and going with the guidelines. It's alright, even Youtube doesn't even follow their own guidelines which is mildly ironic. Reaction videos for example (I watch them) is actually against the Youtube community guidelines but yet Youtube doesn't do anything about it. Course, not complaining since I enjoy watching reaction videos but I just find that one particularly funny. There are lots of reaction videos that take other people's videos without permission and react to them which is pretty much no different than absorbing other videos and uploading them in a channel. Music videos etc.

On topic of course, if it's not the videos being monetized for DOAX then it might be the matter of having your channel not backed up by a 3rd partnership (Curse Network, Freedom! etc.) - Believe it or not, this is a thing. Not kidding. I remember reading a twitter post where someone asked on how this guy uploaded the naked scenes in The Witcher III. The guy mentioned that previously he had a strike for it but he partnered with a network, edited the video genre as "Education" instead of gaming, and turned off monetize. The videos are still there for Witcher III.

If someone uploaded any nude scenes on Youtube, he had to have done a setting change for it and network partnered, or Youtube actually let that one slide ironically. Hope you guys get that worked out since I don't defend Youtube for some of their community guides either. Some moments they are being truly fair, some moments does make people question them.

Last edited:

HHH816

I don't know but I thought that Ayane already had that bikini in this game? I guess not though, And that one Luna got is really nice, I guess this means Luna is in the gacha again so I guess I should attempt to get her again.

it's SSR for ayane and only SR for luna

otnesse

Okay, perhaps my earlier question wasn't clear enough: Can someone please post the full Japanese title for the second episode? That circle thing simply doesn't seem to register correctly on the Google Translator app for some reason.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Can someone post the circle thing at the beginning of the second video's title? Trying to use the google translator app is just giving me the Japanese equivalent of a period.
Luna>>>>>Ayane <3 Ayane was panicking because she knows she's washed up xD

otnesse

Luna>>>>>Ayane <3 Ayane was panicking because she knows she's washed up xD
No, no, I meant can someone post the Japanese titles.

Like for example, this is the name of the first episode:

うさぎは寂しいと……

I want someone to post the title of the second episode like above for me, so I can actually add it in (the main problem was with that circle right at the beginning).

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD