Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

otnesse

Well, I finally managed to get all the titles up and running (and I posted the links to nicovideo for the Kokoro Bamboo Shoots video, plus Hitomi and Marie Rose's birthdays. Would have uploaded them directly, but unfortunately, Wikia's video upload only allows for YouTube videos at the moment, and none exist for Kokoro's bamboo shoots video or for Hitomi and Marie Rose's birthdays (NOT the trailers, but the actual episodes). Besides, for some reason, Wikia's running into some trouble playing videos, showing a green screen of death).

Speaking of birthdays, next week, on July 7, Misaki's birthday is going to occur, so anyone who manages to unlock her birthday episode, please feel free to post it. I'd personally prefer a YouTube video of the episode, but I'll take nicovideo if that's the only option available. After her, I just need to worry about Ayane, Tamaki, Momiji, and Luna (and that's the ones we do know).

BTW, ah, hardseppo? Remember the Nyotengu birthday video you had? Can you post a link to your nicovideo version? I can no longer access the YouTube version despite technically uploading it well before you took it down (for some reason, Wikia's linked directly to YouTube regarding video copies from the latter location, meaning if it's taken down from YouTube, it's also effectively taken down from Wikia), and I haven't actually translated it yet, so I'm going to actually need that video soon.

EDIT: Never mind, I managed to find an alternate copy on YouTube (luckily enough):

And I've managed to translate it (not without difficulty, though, since my google translate app sometimes skips various symbols for some reason).

EDIT 2: Actually, hardseppo, can you reupload the Kokoro Extra Episode? For some reason it won't play on nicovideo (having some scrolling message instead), and I still need to translate it.

EDIT 3: Actually, never mind the Kokoro Extra Episode, I found that on YouTube. That said, if you still have the Honoka episode, please post the nicovideo for it, as I still need to translate that one (and I can't find that on YouTube, unfortunately, at least, not the episode in any way shape or form that isn't a trailer).

Last edited:

otnesse

there you go buddy ;)

Honoka Birthday Extra Episode (with lotions)
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm33246223

Thanks. And I just managed to do Honoka and Hitomi's birthday episodes (Honoka's was last night, and Hitomi's was this morning), so I still need to do Marie Rose's birthday episode before I'm fully caught up regarding the Extra Episodes at the very least (unfortunately, deleting stuff from a phone especially regarding using the phone's google translator app makes things difficult especially when if you hold it down too much you risk deleting the entire thing rather than JUST the bit you want deleted, so I'm taking a break due to encountering that exact aspect. And I need the Japanese text/google translator so I can email it to myself onto my computer. Doesn't help that the episode's over four minutes long and has five separate scenes.).

otnesse

please be Rachel, please be Rachel

I could care less if it's Rachel or Tina or Mila or Lisa or Christie or Leifang, to be honest, just as long as its one of the cut girls. They're long overdue for an appearance in the game, especially after they pretty much killed off DOAX3 and also probably aren't going to focus on DOAX3U for a good long while due to DOA6's announcement. Seriously, cutting the six girls, or any of the girls who weren't either Kasumi Clones or guest characters, was completely unnecessary, especially when DOA5LR more than proved that the PS4 can handle four times as many girls in the DOAX3 roster, and DOA5LR technically was originally meant for the PS3/Xbox 360 and then ported to the PS4/Xbox One rather than truly developed for the PS4, while both Xtreme 3 and DOA6 are literally made for the PS4 (and likely Xbox One in the case of the latter), meaning they'd probably could handle even MORE characters than 36 if made directly for the PS4.

its not gonna be Rachel or any of the poll losers 100% guaranteed

Don't be so sure. Don't forget, it was Famitsu who initially posed the question to Hayashi when DOAXVV, and while he did refuse, let's not forget it was asked on behalf of the fans, and DOAXVV is purely Japanese-exclusive, meaning it could only ask on behalf of the Japanese fans. That indicates there's a massive interest among the Japanese fans for the girls to get in, since, again, due to it being a Japanese only release technically speaking, there's no way Famitsu would just be asking on behalf of, say, American fans or even European fans.

Besides, technically, it was a 100% guarantee that we wouldn't get DLC characters, paid or free, in DOA5 if we go strictly by Hayashi's words, and it was a 100% guarantee that we'd get character and activity DLC for Xtreme 3 going by that interview with Dengeki PlayStation for Xtreme 3, and we all know how THAT turned out (namely, he violated his promises both times).

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
https://www.famitsu.com/news/201807/03160241.html - DOAXVV

5b39ea3e0c262.jpg

DhLAIozUEAEHYcC.jpg

otnesse

Finally, they wised up and added in one of the deconfirmed characters. All that's left are Tina, Mila, Rachel, Christie, and Lisa, and then they will have fully redeemed themselves, at least regarding that stupid wallpaper poll. And since Leifang's first, I suspect that, assuming the character they release after her is not a new character, Tina will be next (since she occupied "second place" of the deconfirmed characters, while Leifang occupied "first"). Too bad DOAX3 stopped doing DLC, though, despite promising new activities and characters via that method. I knew Misaki, Luna, and Tamaki would ultimately pay off by allowing the deconfirmed characters a chance to return.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD