Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

Jackie Chan Fan

I'll get started on at least putting in basic transcriptions (ie, listing the scenes and the names of those speaking) for that episode soon. However, right now, I have to wait for the Japanese for Misaki's Birthday to come in (I often email the Japanese phrases of episodes to myself from Gmail on my phone to my outlook account as a means to ensure I can actually do the translations on the latter). Unfortunately, Gmail sometimes takes a while to actually email things to another server, and it hasn't come in yet.

If you're using an iPhone, you can just copy to the text to Notes and access it via PC through icloud.com. The text updates in seconds. I dunno about the Android version though. Just a suggestion.

otnesse

If you're using an iPhone, you can just copy to the text to Notes and access it via PC through icloud.com. The text updates in seconds. I dunno about the Android version though. Just a suggestion.

My phone model's a Samsung, and my provider's T-Mobile. Does that suggestion work with either of them?

Jackie Chan Fan

My phone model's a Samsung, and my provider's T-Mobile. Does that suggestion work with either of them?

Yes, it could work. I don't know the default note-taking app for Android though. Since you mentioned you have Gmail, you can use Google Keep. There's a mobile app for it so it will work on your Samsung.

Then you can access the notes on your web browser through http://keep.google.com

Nothing to install aside from the mobile app.

Cabecote

Why would they use her old ones when they can just make new ones? XD
Looking back, I should have put an "or" in the place of the "/", to made it clear that was something I would have liked also.
With that said, they unfortunately didn't bother to do so! Leifang reused other girls' gravures from X3. I noticed ones from Hitomi/Ayane/Kasumi/Nyo. No original gravures to her. Or like, I said, they didn't even bother to give her old X2 gravures but updated to VV models!

Side-note: It also makes it clear how bs it was the "no-sharing" gravures in X3, when now in VV it's suddenly possible. Smh to TN's decision making!!!

Yuffie

Looking back, I should have put an "or" in the place of the "/", to made it clear that was something I would have liked also.
With that said, they unfortunately didn't bother to do so! Leifang reused other girls' gravures from X3. I noticed ones from Hitomi/Ayane/Kasumi/Nyo. No original gravures to her. Or like, I said, they didn't even bother to give her old X2 gravures but updated to VV models!

Side-note: It also makes it clear how bs it was the "no-sharing" gravures in X3, when now in VV it's suddenly possible. Smh to TN's decision making!!!
I was deeply disappointed too. They could easily rip Leifangs gravure from X2.
And the sharing gravures from VV should have been in X3! Even X2 had them!

otnesse

I was deeply disappointed too. They could easily rip Leifangs gravure from X2.
And the sharing gravures from VV should have been in X3! Even X2 had them!
Yeah, that definitely docked some points from VV. Still, at least they allowed Leifang to actually interact with the girls, or at least Hitomi and Misaki, which is much better than what any of the girls got in Xtreme 3 regarding interactions, or lack thereof.

hardseppo

Last edited:

JJdude

I wonder if Tina would have a chance to appear. Probably not though I wish Lisa would appear as well.Sadly Lisa is the bottom of the barrel when it comes to Japanese audience :(

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD