Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

Jackie Chan Fan

I can help you with some of your questions. :)

So, it's been a while since I played this game. Got a new computer so I can play it and it's not running at half speed, and glitching all over the place. Since it's been a while, I have a few questions:

-What do the crystals for the suits mean? Is it just a leveling thing?

Yes, it is for leveling your swimsuit. Most of them.

The SSR swimsuits get their malfunction feature by combining 5 copies of the same swimsuit. In the absence of the SSR copy, there's a crystal the can be used as replacement.

-Is there a better way to earn cash monies other than just playing volleyball over and over?

That's the best way. Just keep playing the event volleyball matches since you'll most probably be chasing the scores in the event. Getting a certain points in events gets you some items. For instance, getting, 5,000,000 accumulated points gets you 200 V stones, 1 partial SSR ticket, etc.

-Is your character that your friends can borrow as a guest the one that you first chose, or can you set that somewhere, or is it just the character that you use as the first player in your volleyball matches?

It could be your first player in volleyball matches.

HHH816

DkJDnCjUYAAS_ym.jpg

bathrobe event for kasumi and marie

otnesse

New Event Episodes!

And both the extra episodes for the new SSR's (Towel) "Live Clothes Change"

Just as an FYI, the second Extra Episode seems to not be playable.

Anyways, it's been a while since we got a two-parter.

EDIT: Actually, think you can post a screencap for all the Extra Episodes thus far? I want to see where Ayane and Misaki's Live Change episodes are placed in terms of order (I know Hitomi's birthday episode is between Kokoro and Honoka's live change episodes, but not much else beyond that).

Yeah something's happend let me check
Edit: It's fixed should be able to see it now.
And sadly it's near impossible to own everything single extra Episode so I don't have them all. Don't think anyone does. It can be rare to get some extra episodes sorry.

otnesse

Midsummer Soft Aesthetics (Second Half) Event Episodes!

Regarding the second episode, looks like Luna pulled a Tamaki again.

In any case, might as well let you guys know that this coming Wednesday is going to be Tamaki's birthday, on August 22, so if you guys do end up getting it that day, be sure to post a video, or heck, even a link. One thing I'm looking forward to is seeing if the title is different, since Tamaki-centric episodes generally have a heart at the end of the titles for some reason.

otnesse

BTW, guys, apparently Famitsu screwed up on the birthdays: Tamaki's birthday was actually August 19, yesterday in other words, NOT on August 22. Not that it matters now.

Also, Momiji and Luna have live change episodes this week.

Last edited:

Cabecote

BTW, guys, apparently Famitsu screwed up on the birthdays: Tamaki's birthday was actually August 19, yesterday in other words, NOT on August 22. Not that it matters now.

Also, Momiji and Luna have live change episodes this week.
Out of curiosity @otnesse , does the DOA wikia have a page with all the swimsuits in XVV?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD