Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

Jackie Chan Fan

That could be just a sprite. Just an image file where the game gets the pictures of the characters such as win/lose icons, names, and coins. There will be no scrollbars in it as it's not used a one whole screen.

HHH816

DjlLb_jUUAAtD0L.jpg

sexy kimono tiem..

otnesse

Known this for a while. Yes there are more slots in the game ready for new girls. And yes there are new girls coming.
Been searching through game code.

Since you've been combing through the game code, I might as well ask this question: Do they give any indication before officially updating the game to include the girls of who the girls are going to be in the coding, or do they only add them in after the update? I know that Pokémon, for example, is rather notorious for including new Mythical Pokémon in the in-game data LONG before they are officially announced and thus spoiling their existence well before something like, say, CoroCoro formally announces it or the movies do.

Also, is it just me, or have the event episode periods been getting shorter as of late?

Since you've been combing through the game code, I might as well ask this question: Do they give any indication before officially updating the game to include the girls of who the girls are going to be in the coding, or do they only add them in after the update? I know that Pokémon, for example, is rather notorious for including new Mythical Pokémon in the in-game data LONG before they are officially announced and thus spoiling their existence well before something like, say, CoroCoro formally announces it or the movies do.

Also, is it just me, or have the event episode periods been getting shorter as of late?
Yeah they do actually. Certain bits of code I'll see names mentioned and some animations they add. For example Leifang's animations we're in the game for a while now. And also the watermelon event where the girls hit the watermelons with the stick that animation was in the game long ago.
And yeah the amount of episodes per event seems to be getting smaller

otnesse

Yeah they do actually. Certain bits of code I'll see names mentioned and some animations they add. For example Leifang's animations we're in the game for a while now. And also the watermelon event where the girls hit the watermelons with the stick that animation was in the game long ago.
And yeah the amount of episodes per event seems to be getting smaller

Well, hopefully if they give any hint as to who they're going to add in next before officially debuting, you'll let us know. Like I said, I'm eagerly awaiting for the other members of the cut six to appear. I'm especially looking forward to Tina (I really like her, even with her showy nature, since at least she is a patriotic American done right as a good guy, unlike Metal Gear or Resident Evil or Dead Rising or Vanquish, where they depict them as amoral nihilists at best and psychos at worst.).

Well, hopefully if they give any hint as to who they're going to add in next before officially debuting, you'll let us know. Like I said, I'm eagerly awaiting for the other members of the cut six to appear. I'm especially looking forward to Tina (I really like her, even with her showy nature, since at least she is a patriotic American done right as a good guy, unlike Metal Gear or Resident Evil or Dead Rising or Vanquish, where they depict them as amoral nihilists at best and psychos at worst.).
More are definitely on thier way.
These new girls make TN rich!

otnesse

More are definitely on thier way.
These new girls make TN rich!

Yeah, and I'm especially looking forward to the cut girls finally coming back in all their glory. That would definitely be good news, especially after the clunker news I just learned about DOA6 (let's just say that there's far less of a chance TN/Tecmo-Koei is going to listen to us than there was during DOA5's development regarding similar issues: https://steamcommunity.com/app/311730/discussions/0/1694923613865326349/?ctp=25).

Last edited:

Cabecote

Yeah, and I'm especially looking forward to the cut girls finally coming back in all their glory. That would definitely be good news, especially after the clunker news I just learned about DOA6 (let's just say that there's far less of a chance TN/Tecmo-Koei is going to listen to us than there was during DOA5's development regarding similar issues: https://steamcommunity.com/app/311730/discussions/0/1694923613865326349/?ctp=25).
You want to show the discussion or a specific post with the link? If it's the latter, like GameFAQs it forwards to another one because of personal post count per page! (I.e. For me page 25 doesn't exist)

Cabecote

That would definitely be good news, especially after the clunker news I just learned about DOA6 (let's just say that there's far less of a chance TN/Tecmo-Koei is going to listen to us than there was during DOA5's development regarding similar issues: https://steamcommunity.com/app/311730/discussions/0/1694923613865326349/?ctp=25).
Post #373
Okay thank you for clarifying...
As soon as I read "petition" in the Steam post I already knew what it was.
I don't see what's the big deal, people are acting like it was taken down lol.
If the drama is regarding the creator being blocked in one of the social media, I mean, he either had a posting bot or had posting alerts on DOA6 Twitter and the other pages because he kept spamming posts with the link to the petition.
No shock it happened!!

otnesse

BTW, guys, Ayane's birthday is tomorrow, so if you unlock the extra episode relating to it, please, feel free to post it.

Xerampelinae

So, it's been a while since I played this game. Got a new computer so I can play it and it's not running at half speed, and glitching all over the place. Since it's been a while, I have a few questions:

-What do the crystals for the suits mean? Is it just a leveling thing?

-Is there a better way to earn cash monies other than just playing volleyball over and over?

-Is your character that your friends can borrow as a guest the one that you first chose, or can you set that somewhere, or is it just the character that you use as the first player in your volleyball matches?

-And, when you level up the star level of an SR suit for a character you don't have, does the passive ability that you get at level 5 happen even before you get the character, or do you have to keep it around until you unlock her?

-When you level up an R level suit, does everyone get the passive? How does that work?

Is there a wiki or something that has images of every SR and SSR that's been in the game so far?

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD