Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

hardseppo

Fiona Gravure Panel (Zombie SSR) with lotions
https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm34889811

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Fiona-Gravure-Panel-(Zombie-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

Xerampelinae

Honestly I'm surprised about the PS4 selling more copies than the Switch. I figured a lot of PS4 people would just wait for updates for Fortune. I imagine for a game like this, digital sales will be higher. Not amazing numbers, but better than I thought it would do. I hope that they see that pretty much a port of a game from 3 years ago has an audience that will pay for content and bring in some girl or activity DLC.

Yuffie

It didn't sell that well due to the fact that is was copy and paste. They didn't bother importing anything from VV (accessories, hotel room, SSRs).

Btw, the limited time swimsuits should change to the next set tomorrow.
Ps4 should get Caviar and Niagara.
Also it should be 3x Excitement bonus, making the grinding a lot easier.

Kasumi-Phase-X

0401192316 (2).jpg

0401192316a.jpg

I just gotten My copy of DOAX3 Scarlet, all I need to do now is create a Japanese account to enjoy the update of DOAX3 on the Switch.

Xerampelinae

Did the store update? I’m at work so can’t check. A little concerned that caviar might not show up. I hope it does since it’s one of my faves. Also are the angel and devil costumes for Marie and Honoka live ?

Cabecote

Does anyone have a list of Leifang/Misaki's swimsuit collection? And what swimsuits they like?
Been looking for it on YouTube without success!

Xerampelinae

That kind of sucks. I mean, I'm glad it's free and all, but they REALLY couldn't just make two extras? I mean, Misaki shares the same body as Kasumi and Ayane, and Leifang shares the same with Hitomi, so it wouldn't have been terribly difficult. Same as giving Misaki a Lovely Summer suit. It wouldn't have been that much effort. Kind of lame.

Jadeinchains

Yeah, Cool that the V suits are coming out but It is strange that they wouldn't just make Misaki and Leifang ones too, Maybe this is them just bringing the old dlc back for Scarlet to see if it sells/does well, And If it does then they'll start making brand new dlc packs with all the girls?

Xerampelinae

I'm guessing the week after these are released, the White Dress pack will go up, and then the Senran Kagura one? Were there any other single pay only DLC, aside from the Famitsu stuff and Keijo?

Yuffie

There was 2 SK packs if I recall correctly. Honoka, Marie, Kokoro and Kasumi got Famistu dlc. No idea if Keijo is returning as the dlc was pulled due to liscensing.
I found it interesting that TN hasn't made swimsuits from VV to Scarlet or Fortune.
Fortune never got that much paid dlc to begin with.

Illusion/Lazy Morning is up for 2 weeks and Salmon Roe has a week left on Fortune.
We'll see if Whirlwind comes back to vanilla or if they'll skip to the 2nd set.

On Scarlet, Peace and Savannah should be the next set next week. Hopefully Sony didn't censor that out.

Xerampelinae

I really hope that the current butterfly SSR in VV comes to Scarlet. It's REALLY pretty (and I was lucky enough to get it for both Marie and Ayane). I'd love to see it in different colors.

If Peace goes through, Sandwich should also be safe. Caviar's undersuit is actually similar to Pistachio (the bottoms are way skimpier on Pistachio, though), so I feel like it will probably go through on PS4, but there's a chance that the netting dress may be a factor in allowing Caviar through. Norimaki and Illusion are bandeau tops, so they should be safe, too. Honestly though, some of the cheap suits coming up are my absolute faves of all the original DLC, so I can't wait for suits like Macchiato or Decuple.

RetroMe91

It is a little annoying that Leifang and Misaki have gravure from other girls, but I will take it if it means they will add some of the other VV girls.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD