Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

Xerampelinae

Question - I've run a couple of vacations with each girl now, and I haven't had Misaki or Leifang show up as my random partner at all. Have they shown up for anyone else, or were they just not written into the RNG?

RetroMe91

Question - I've run a couple of vacations with each girl now, and I haven't had Misaki or Leifang show up as my random partner at all. Have they shown up for anyone else, or were they just not written into the RNG?
Leifang showed up for me when I did my Ayane vacation.

otnesse

It is a little annoying that Leifang and Misaki have gravure from other girls, but I will take it if it means they will add some of the other VV girls.

Not to mention adding in the rest of the cut six as well.

Speaking of adding in VV girls, shouldn't they be adding in the next girl to DOAXVV by now?

Jadeinchains

I was hoping they'd do something like that too, Just reveal the new girl(s) and bring her to Scarlet at the same time as VV, And yeah I'm surprised we haven't had a reveal yet...and say maybe this week but who knows.

PS: Leifang has shown up as my partner as well before.

RetroMe91

I was hoping they'd do something like that too, Just reveal the new girl(s) and bring her to Scarlet at the same time as VV, And yeah I'm surprised we haven't had a reveal yet...and say maybe this week but who knows.

PS: Leifang has shown up as my partner as well before.
I doubt we would get two new girls added to Scarlet at once. I have a feeling Luna will be the next girl added to Scarlet (if they add anyone). She was the second one added I think. The only way the new girl added to VV would immediately jump to Scarlet is if she is a returning DOA girl, such as Tina, Lisa, Christie, maybe Mila, and maybe Rachel. I would say NiCo has a better chance on an immediate jump to Scarlet than a completely new VV girl. If they were to do another double release on Scarlet, it would likely be Luna and Tina (or one of the others listed above). I still really one Takamaki... of the new girls Takamaki and Fiona are my favorites.

I am just hoping they actually take time to bring in support and DLC for Scarlet. I was worried that it would be one last desperate cash grab.

Xerampelinae

I also feel like Luna would be first, but at the same time it could be Tamaki or Nagisa since Japan likes to Japan. Which is sad for my beloved Fiona. She's the one I want to see the most in Scarlet. I also see Nico coming sooner than later. Japan, again loves to Japan, so a loli would be instant money. She's an evil loli though, so I'm kind of okay with it. We need more asshole villain girls. My deep-down dream is to have a Jorogumo (spider woman yokai) girl that's as old as Nyotengu but evil.

otnesse

I doubt we would get two new girls added to Scarlet at once. I have a feeling Luna will be the next girl added to Scarlet (if they add anyone). She was the second one added I think. The only way the new girl added to VV would immediately jump to Scarlet is if she is a returning DOA girl, such as Tina, Lisa, Christie, maybe Mila, and maybe Rachel. I would say NiCo has a better chance on an immediate jump to Scarlet than a completely new VV girl. If they were to do another double release on Scarlet, it would likely be Luna and Tina (or one of the others listed above). I still really one Takamaki... of the new girls Takamaki and Fiona are my favorites.

I am just hoping they actually take time to bring in support and DLC for Scarlet. I was worried that it would be one last desperate cash grab.

To be fair, if the datamines are of any indication, the next three girls might be Christie, Mila, and Rachel.

And if Luna's next, well, let's hope we at least find out where Luna came from. Omitting nationalities in DOAXVV was a mistake. I'd want Luna and Fiona to be next, though, mostly because those two have unknown nationalities. At least with Tamaki and Nagisa (especially the latter thanks to her being Misaki's sister, who is confirmed to be Japanese thanks to DOAX3S), we can safely guess they're Japanese. Besides them, I also want the remaining members of the cut six in ASAP. And quite frankly, if Momiji can get into DOAX3/DOAXVV/DOAX3S, Rachel most certainly can as well.

And technically, NiCO's more of an anti-villain than actually evil, so I'm not sure about that (and besides, isn't she technically Finnish, anyway)? Regarding a Jorogumo, yeah, I'm not sure about that, since that would just look out of place. At least with Nyotengu, they could remove the wings.

Xerampelinae

Jorogumo disguise themselves so no need for non human features. Also, Nico’s nationality isn’t the issue about Japan loving her. Marie isn’t Japanese either. Japan loves lolis no matter if they are Japanese or not. But the reason I say it would be Tamaki or Nagisa as an attractive first character is blatant in the roster. They are all Japanese except for Hitomi (half Japanese with a Japanese name), Marie (acts Japanese and is a loli), Helena (only in the game because the West cheated their system), and Leifang ( still Asian).

Also, I’d bet money that Luna is from ‘unknown’ because they want you to think she’s the bunny from the moon.

otnesse

Jorogumo disguise themselves so no need for non human features. Also, Nico’s nationality isn’t the issue about Japan loving her. Marie isn’t Japanese either. Japan loves lolis no matter if they are Japanese or not. But the reason I say it would be Tamaki or Nagisa as an attractive first character is blatant in the roster. They are all Japanese except for Hitomi (half Japanese with a Japanese name), Marie (acts Japanese and is a loli), Helena (only in the game because the West cheated their system), and Leifang ( still Asian).

Also, I’d bet money that Luna is from ‘unknown’ because they want you to think she’s the bunny from the moon.

Regarding Luna, they kind of shot themselves in the foot if they wanted you to think she's an extraterrestrial after her ninth character episode. She made it pretty clear that she hailed from a "cold, impoverished country" when explaining where she got her love of yakkimos from. Not likely she'd hail from the moon, let alone another planet.

Yuffie

Disregarding the data mine, if another character gets added to Scarlet/Fortune (hopefully both), I'd vote for Tamaki.
I would definitely love Rachel and Tina, but they would just copy and paste the other girl's gravures rather than having unique ones. [Here is where imitate gravures would have been nice to have since VV sort of does it].
For VV, one of the cut 5 characters would be nice. Nico would be cool but she would have to be downgraded in terms of graphics since DOA6 is on an different engine.
I'm honestly surprised a new VV girl hasn't been announced by now. I know they had DOA6 and X3S recently, but a new girl is due. Hopefully this week they reveal some news.

DOAX3S/F needs the new hairstyles from VV as well. I'm so disappointed they couldn't port those over.

otnesse

Disregarding the data mine, if another character gets added to Scarlet/Fortune (hopefully both), I'd vote for Tamaki.
I would definitely love Rachel and Tina, but they would just copy and paste the other girl's gravures rather than having unique ones. [Here is where imitate gravures would have been nice to have since VV sort of does it].
For VV, one of the cut 5 characters would be nice. Nico would be cool but she would have to be downgraded in terms of graphics since DOA6 is on an different engine.
I'm honestly surprised a new VV girl hasn't been announced by now. I know they had DOA6 and X3S recently, but a new girl is due. Hopefully this week they reveal some news.

DOAX3S/F needs the new hairstyles from VV as well. I'm so disappointed they couldn't port those over.

Yeah, it's a shame that they just copy/paste the gravures. Was hoping they'd add actual new ones. Hey, why not some swimming gravures, especially when swimming is Rachel's activity? Past DOAX games included swimming gravures. Well, let's hope Rachel and Tina (heck, the other cut girls as well) get in, since them being removed was a mistake.

As far as NiCO, eh, I know a guy who was able to jury-rig NiCO onto DOA5, so I'm pretty sure NiCO could get in with some tweaks.

Let's hope they reveal some news on the new girl. I know that this current event's ending sooner than usual (on Tuesday if I'm not mistaken, so we're probably going to get something soon).

Xerampelinae

Nico and Marie share the same body, it would be fairly easy to just put a re-rigged version of her head on the rig of that body type. That's how they make all their characters.

Xerampelinae

Did they change the way the pole dance tickets work? I bought all four for Helena last night, and gave her the second in the series first, and it just gave me the entire sequence.

Yuffie

Like all 4 gravures by just gifting one ticket?
If so wonder if the 2nd ticket would unlock the rest on the other girls.
Was it the tempting ticket?

Xerampelinae

Yeah, it was the Tempting ticket. I'm working on a vacation with Ayane now so I'm going to try giving her the first one (Dangerous) and see what happens after I get home from work tonight.
It also had it unlocked in the Pictoral Paradise after the Tempting ticket.

N1ce Dreams

Okay I'm back again with the same question. Scarlet has been out for a little while now, is it worth getting? I have Fortune on PS4. I expect some new outfits of course, but is there any new music, new scenes, new activities, anything?!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD