Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

otnesse

So realistically, Scarlet was just a DoAX release for Nintendo. Missed opportunity there.

Well, at least we got Misaki and Leifang in, with possibility for more characters down the line. Kind of wish they added in stuff they nixed from prior DOAX games, in particular be friendly gravures, actual character interactions when having them be partners, and various gravures such as swimming gravures (wonder why that was gone), or heck, even the jungle setting, especially when DOAXVV actually implemented a jungle setting again for volleyball.

RetroMe91

So the gravures for the "new" girls are just ones from other girls already in DOAX3?
It appears that way. For example Leifang seems to have received the gravure from Ayane where she is drinking coffee, but Leifang has it at night.

hardseppo

...I love this SSR - the wings are always moving, nice little detail ;)

Ayane Gravure Panel (Luminous Prium SSR) with lotions
https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm34940261

DoAX-Venus-Vacation-Ayane-Gravure-Panel-(Luminous-Prium-SSR)-with-lotions.jpg

Last edited:

RetroMe91

Peace and Savannah is also available on Switch.

Peace is quite covering from the front, so I doubt they would need to cut that one. Norimaki would be more of a concern than Peace.

Xerampelinae

Norimaki is a band across the whole chest so it should be fine. The issue seems to be in the micro bikinis where it would not cover a nipple if the girls had them. Pistachio will also be a question mark because it's breast covering is small (but not as small as Salmon Roe or the malfunction on a couple suits).

belts

It appears that way. For example Leifang seems to have received the gravure from Ayane where she is drinking coffee, but Leifang has it at night.
Sooooo glad I didn't buy Scarlet. I'll keep checking in once in a while to see if they actually add anything good, but man, DOAX is getting boring.

Jadeinchains

So I'm guessing those dlc outfits are out now? The leaf ones? Are they free for everyone that owned Fortune or Venus or only those that already bought them for Fortune or Venus?

Xerampelinae

The leaf suits haven't updated in the HK shop yet, but they should soon. And yes, they should be free if you had them in Fortune.

hardseppo

so lame, won't buy... there are so many girls still missing (hi Rachel) and they come up with another loli design :rolleyes:

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD