Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

Jadeinchains

With how the character section of the DOAXVV site is laid out, it gives me hope that one day we'll get more character DLCs. Sorry if the text is small.

JdwvEbW.png

And so is the game's interface.

yLDnhmr.png

Yeah I'd thought of that before when looking at the line of characters on the website, I won't get my hopes up though since it could be because Misaki is new or the tour guide or something, It would be so good though. And that selection of the characters with the scroll option I hope means something too and that it isn't just there for no reason or something.

I wonder when the game will release? I thought we might have had a date by now but the campaign is continuing. So who knows I guess.

otnesse

Yeah I'd thought of that before when looking at the line of characters on the website, I won't get my hopes up though since it could be because Misaki is new or the tour guide or something, It would be so good though. And that selection of the characters with the scroll option I hope means something too and that it isn't just there for no reason or something.

I wonder when the game will release? I thought we might have had a date by now but the campaign is continuing. So who knows I guess.
I'm pretty sure we're going to get those six girls. After all, they've got that scroller, something that wouldn't even make sense for just ten girls (including Misaki), especially when the overall space indicates it would need 12 girls at most before the scroll bar is required.

What I'm hoping for is that DOAX3 actually adds in via update any additions that Venus Vacation, INCLUDING the six girls especially, so that they actually redeem themselves of their stupidity with that game's development, and actually fulfill their pledge of character and activity DLC. I'll even take Misaki being a DLC character for DOAX3 if it at least means getting the six girls as that.

HHH816

They're still colecting data (potential customer info) without any official release date. Perhaps still reluctant to release the game now.

Jadeinchains

Just saw that they've been updating the site more and posting more of the twitter icons, They've now uploaded Honoka and Nyo, Interesting Honoka's and Nyo's names have been translated as "Faint"... and Nyo... "Lady guy"... It would actually be interesting to know why that's the translation but my computer auto translates things so I'm pretty sure it's it just being bad.

DM-ZVc4V4AE9gA6.png

DM-ZVclVAAAZL3c.png

DM-ZVb9VwAAd7Fj.png

DM-ZVcNV4AUg6wn.png

DM-ZNiCU8AAZdHb.png

DM-ZNiDVwAIriF0.png

DM-ZNiEV4AEHfFJ.png

DM-ZNiFVQAA-tLH.png

Jadeinchains

Today they released this -

DNECj_sVoAAk2gz.jpg

DNECkPMUEAEjiXs.jpg

It mentions that it's from Famitsu, It seems like everyday now they reveal big new stuff, Maybe the game is releasing soon? This 5th campaign ends on Monday and on the tweet it says "Well It's almost over so please wait"

They also showed Momiji's and Hitomi's chibi's today.

DNDm-4cUEAATOBq.png

DNDm_eZUQAAavJ-.png

DNDnAGvVwAAegiy.png

DNDnAvlUEAADpZw.png

DNDmvTMVAAA0TI3.png

DNDmw3wVQAAqd04.png

DNDmxlRVAAA9LAk.png

DNDmyJYUMAEvtAT.png

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Ayane looks sexy as fuck with nothing on, and I like that new pic of Misaki wearing that new swimsuit:oops: the hair also seems to look better and thicker from what I see

Jadeinchains

@Jadeinchains look at Misaki. Looks like sandals/footwear she's wearing. Do you notice on the scan?
Blah gonna have to wait to see vids on YT.

Yeah It definitely looks like she's wearing sandals so unless they're apart of the outfit that might show that shoes are accessories that are being added too. Also cool finding that better scan @Jackie Chan Fan also just from the looks of it the outfit shes wearing in it kinda looks like a long white dress, It looks really cool and new so It will be good to see it fully.

Also they revealed Kokoro's and Helena's chibis on twitter so It's just I'm pretty sure Kasumi and Ayane left to go.

hardseppo

How you guys can all be so happy about VV I seem not to be able to understand. It's a slap in the face for all DoAX3 owners IMO.

Jackie Chan Fan

Even the whole DOAX3 game is a slap to loyal DOA fans since the first game. Only got Kasumi got in. No Leifang and Tina. And the most popular right now is not even the “typical” DOA girl that we know.

Just hoping that what’s in VV will eventually come to X3. Or an upgraded game perhaps.

Yuffie

I don't care about VV since it's region exclusive. I just want some of the features/costumes, accessories to be ported. I prefer any left out character than Misaki but TN just abandoned X3 completely.
All X3 gets is re released dlc. And VR mode for Asian version after 6 months for JP

HHH816

yeah, i hope for an upgrade too but the best thing we can hope is they selling venus vacation exclusive swimsuit as X3 DLC

Last edited:

otnesse

yeah, i hope for an upgrade too but the best thing we can hope is they selling venus vacation exclusive swimsuit as X3 DLC

Don't forget about the cut characters. And I'm willing to have Misaki in Xtreme 3 as long as it at LEAST opens the door to the six cut girls getting in as well.

And for the record, I also request for Xtreme 3 to be released stateside. Keeping it in Asia was a mistake. Of course, the whole "Owner Mode" was a mistake personally, but I'd tolerate that if they at least released a full game outside Japan (though I'm doubtful that they'll add the shower/massuse scenes, and quite frankly, I'd prefer it if they don't do that. Last thing we want is an AO rating for the game because of that.).

Last edited:

UpSideDownGRUNT

Even the whole DOAX3 game is a slap to loyal DOA fans since the first game. Only got Kasumi got in. No Leifang and Tina. And the most popular right now is not even the “typical” DOA girl that we know.

Just hoping that what’s in VV will eventually come to X3. Or an upgraded game perhaps.
*ahem* Ayane... She was added in the 2nd version of DOA1.

And are you REALLY surprised the new girls we know almost nothing about got in over characters most people are sick of seeing?

Plus, its not like other legacy characters didn't get in like Helena and Hitomi who have been in Xtreme since the first games as well. Or Kokoro since DOA4/X2

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD