Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

Xerampelinae

Playing it today for the first time in a couple of days. I've just been really busy and tired from work, plus I had to reinstall DMM because they updated it. Though I'm playing it quite a bit, I still prefer DOAX3 to it.

EDIT: I still haven't reinstalled my game to fix the gravure glitch I have. Where do I go in DMM exactly to uninstall the game?

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

Playing it today for the first time in a couple of days. I've just been really busy and tired from work, plus I had to reinstall DMM because they updated it. Though I'm playing it quite a bit, I still prefer DOAX3 to it.

EDIT: I still haven't reinstalled my game to fix the gravure glitch I have. Where do I go in DMM exactly to uninstall the game?

Yeah I'm actually really enjoying the game but I would say that I prefer X3 to it for a few reasons like I've mentioned before like minigames and for me personally better graphics and controls since my laptop can't deal with the highest settings.

Also It seems to be the DMM player you go to to uninstall, like when it loads the bit where you click to start doaxvv... The icon has a play button and another button maybe its that? For me its all in Japanese though so maybe it would be different for you.

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

I had slightly over 1000 hearts and decided to spend them 500 hearts at a time and on my second one I just got Hitomi and her SSR suit! :D Yay! I now have 4 girls.

Last edited:

hardseppo

hahaha...thx but don't appologize for the fu**in RNG of this game. It's DoAX3 multiple 10. At least I could achieve something there...

That Ayane SSR scene was hot as hell though ;)

Xerampelinae

Congrats, @Jadeinchains !!

I'm still working on trying to beat the higher level A-Rank stuff. I need to level Kokoro a tad bit more, so I'm just repeating B-Rank event missions over and over again to level up.

One thing I'm somewhat bummed about is that I still haven't gotten any of those rabbit ear hair ties in my green smilie gachas yet. Since I've had such good luck with SSRs and have 5 girls unlocked, I guess that's the trade off, LOL

Jadeinchains

Congrats, @Jadeinchains !!

I'm still working on trying to beat the higher level A-Rank stuff. I need to level Kokoro a tad bit more, so I'm just repeating B-Rank event missions over and over again to level up.

One thing I'm somewhat bummed about is that I still haven't gotten any of those rabbit ear hair ties in my green smilie gachas yet. Since I've had such good luck with SSRs and have 5 girls unlocked, I guess that's the trade off, LOL

Thanks!

And yeah lol when I was doing the green smiley gacha the main thing I wanted from it was one of the rabbit ear hair ties and was so happy when I was finally able to get the orange ones, I haven't been able to get anymore of them since then but I'm happy to have one.

For me it was pretty hard to get to S rank and getting through those final A rank missions took a long time so I haven't been able to beat many of the S rank missions yet so I think I'll be spending time to play through A and B rank missions again to level up until I can take on the S rank missions.

Xerampelinae

Going back will be a good way for you to level up Hitomi. :D

Once you get up in the higher level of unlocking gravures, the progress bar goes SO SLOW OMG.

Does anyone else think that unlike DOAX3, Phase 4 would actually have a chance to get into this game? I mean, any other characters in DOAX3 is a pipe dream now, but since this is FTP, it would be a good way to milk the game's lifespan. For a FTP model, keeping people wanting to buy your currency for unlocking things is paramount, and after a while, they will start to HAVE to add characters because people will eventually get most of the SSRs. And in a FTP game, a clone character like Phase 4 wouldn't seem as... out of place... I guess?

Jadeinchains

Going back will be a good way for you to level up Hitomi. :D

Once you get up in the higher level of unlocking gravures, the progress bar goes SO SLOW OMG.

Does anyone else think that unlike DOAX3, Phase 4 would actually have a chance to get into this game? I mean, any other characters in DOAX3 is a pipe dream now, but since this is FTP, it would be a good way to milk the game's lifespan. For a FTP model, keeping people wanting to buy your currency for unlocking things is paramount, and after a while, they will start to HAVE to add characters because people will eventually get most of the SSRs. And in a FTP game, a clone character like Phase 4 wouldn't seem as... out of place... I guess?

Yeah It's been really useful for leveling up Marie and Hitomi since the other ranks are kinda too high for them right now, Marie I've already managed to level up pretty fast from doing B rank, Also the training's been really good for that, I've been before going to bed making her do the 6 hour training and that gets her a couple levels up when it is over.
( And yeah I'm at the point where Honoka's and Misaki's gravures take so so long to do )

I always hoped that eventually we'd get character dlc for doax3...but yeah sadly with so long passing without any mention of doax3 I'm not sure it will happen anymore, I think it could happen If we got an ultimate edition of doax3 but who knows If that will happen. But yeah Doaxvv I actually could see It getting character dlc for the same reasons since they'll want people to have something to spend money on which I'm okay with cause I've wanted the other girls added for ages lol, So hopefully we'll finally see the other girls added, Maybe even next year we'll get an announcement of them adding the other girls?

I'm gonna guess If the other girls are added they'll be added one by one starting with Leifang since she was the most popular out of the missing girls. I'm also guessing we'll be able to get her via getting lucky on the gacha and getting her SSR suit, Getting her SR suits and then spending them on girl coins to get her or possibly they'll allow you to buy her for real money If you just instantly want her?

PS: I could also see them adding completely new girls which will also be cool to see. Also............Lisa was the least popular on the poll so that might mean she's the last added...

Xerampelinae

I can see them adding Rio and maybe Niki. I also imagine if they do character releases, they will be in events like the Misaki one that's going on right now, where there's a slightly higher chance of getting the SSR suit and thus unlocking her (and having other Leifang centric suits the same way the current event has pajamas and sleep masks and that sort of thing). I completely agree that Leifang would be first, too.

I can also see them doing something like a Christmas event next, though. You would be able to unlock the Biscuit, For You, and Santa Claus suits, as well as other Christmas themed stuff.

Jadeinchains

I can see them adding Rio and maybe Niki. I also imagine if they do character releases, they will be in events like the Misaki one that's going on right now, where there's a slightly higher chance of getting the SSR suit and thus unlocking her (and having other Leifang centric suits the same way the current event has pajamas and sleep masks and that sort of thing). I completely agree that Leifang would be first, too.

I can also see them doing something like a Christmas event next, though. You would be able to unlock the Biscuit, For You, and Santa Claus suits, as well as other Christmas themed stuff.

In terms of characters other than the missing girls that could be added Rio and Niki would be awesome, Niki would finally be playable in a doa game which would be awesome especially since she actually has part of the island named after her. :D Also yeah I can imagine when they add a character they'll get an event or something and also a gacha for the SSR suit to unlock them.

Yeah lol I was thinking they'll probably be doing a Christmas event once this Pajama one ends, I think this one ends on the 4th of December? There's a lot of Christmas outfits they could choose from to be the event outfits, The accessories I'm guessing might be stuff like Reindeer antlers and Santa hats etc?

typing_wasted

@Jadeinchains what are your power/tec numbers when beating A rank? Do you use the skills on accessories? Can the rare accessories be upgraded to hold more than 10 PP? I'm completely stuck at around half A rank missions, my most leveled up girls both have tec SSR and it sucks hard now.

Jadeinchains

@Jadeinchains what are your power/tec numbers when beating A rank? Do you use the skills on accessories? Can the rare accessories be upgraded to hold more than 10 PP? I'm completely stuck at around half A rank missions, my most leveled up girls both have tec SSR and it sucks hard now.

It's been a little while since I got past A rank so my stats might have been a little bit lower than this but I had Honoka with her STM SSR suit and Misaki her a SR suit. my stats right now are -

Honoka -

POW - 3682
TEC - 3374
STM - 5469
APL - 240

Misaki -

POW - 3696
TEC - 2914
STM - 3159
APL - 170

Oh also a big thing is that I would always bring as strong of a guest as I could with me, I'd set it so my girl with the highest power stat was against the girl with the lowest stat and I'd go into time out when I felt like it was good to change to my other girl. Then I'd also just use the tension booster the minute I could most of the time. I hope this helps.

typing_wasted

I must be doing something wrong then. For example this is a match where I get owned in the best case scenario 2-6. Looking at the numbers, yes, I should be defeated but why are my stats this much lower when my characters have slightly higher level...

2017-11-28 23_56_02-DOAX VenusVacation.png

SInce the SSRs are TEC based, I'm trying to make the deficit a bit smaller with accessories, like this

2017-11-28 23_56_36-DOAX VenusVacation.png
Still, those skills or something... blue stuff on the right are lv.1 all this time? Is that also screwed up somehow? I have no idea.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
They're running a sale for DMM points purchasing Hearts (V-Points). However, still not low enough for me. Basically it's $1 for 100 DM. In order to get enough for one random pull of the 5000 Gatcha you need to pay for 6500 vpoints at a price of 5000 DM. In other words, they want you to spend $50 in order to have a random chance at an SSR :-/ .... I mean it's expected but whatever. The sale is 20% off so it only costs $40 atm.

Jackie Chan Fan

I see that in the inventory there is an SSR ticket. The moment they sell it, assuming the price is good, that’s when I’m gonna pay.

And since there’s a little discussions about adding girls, I’d love to have Aya Brea from the Parasite Eve series. That indeed is a pipe dream. hahahaha

HHH816

SSR Bath Scene? You mean the SSR ticket or just the 5000 hearts to scout the girls?

yes , 5000 diamond heart..but it's kinda random btw, after that i tried again and got only SR bath scene and a SR swimsuit.

Last edited:

belts

They're running a sale for DMM points purchasing Hearts (V-Points). However, still not low enough for me. Basically it's $1 for 100 DM. In order to get enough for one random pull of the 5000 Gatcha you need to pay for 6500 vpoints at a price of 5000 DM. In other words, they want you to spend $50 in order to have a random chance at an SSR :-/ .... I mean it's expected but whatever. The sale is 20% off so it only costs $40 atm.
That is god damn ridiculous. What kind of a moron would spend that much money for one teeny tiny chance at winning a suit in this game, especially when most of them already exist for free in other DOA games... SMDH

EDIT: I don't mean to offend anyone who might be buying stuff in VV. It's TN themselves who I should be directing my anger at. It's just really disgusting that they expect people to pay hundreds of dollars for stuff that's copied and pasted from DOAX3 and DOA5. Think about it, that's almost the full price of a new game for an extremely slight chance at receiving an SSR suit...

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD