Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

hardseppo

as a proud owner of 7 MR SR's so far (the only character I don't like in this game), I feel like this will be the SSR for the the 3rd girl I will get... out of spite from the game of course :rolleyes:

edit: That Helena is so pretty ;)
NpqGKdV.png
7zidUHE.png
5nJXl5Z.png
tSydgnL.png
wDyE9s7.png
DqgYmzK.png
ap4slyW.png

Last edited:

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Yeah, the Marie Rose gatcha increases the chances of both Marie Rose's new SSR and Ayane's SSR to a 0.28% chance (up from the normal swimsuit gatcha of 0.1% chance), effectively giving you almost 3x the chance of winning either of those. Of course, I spent my hard earned 5000 vpoints on it to get Honoka's uniform SR as my highest reward.... :mad:

Update from what i've seen:

Apple: +20xp
Creampuff: +250xp
Donut: +20xp
French Fries: +5xp
Grape: +5xp
Lemon Drink: +125xp
Marron Glaces (Ayane 100 presents): +500xp, +500 V-points
Manju (Nyotengu 100 presents): +500xp
Melon: +20xp
Peaches: +5xp
Pineapple: +20xp
Sushi: +20xp
Tea Set: +125xp
Watermelon: +20xp

hardseppo

How are you supposed to get the leaf bikini?
In DoAX3 on the PS4 the "Xtreme Sexy V" suits can only be bought (came with the Special Edition of the Vita Edition), the PS4 version got the "Xtreme Sexy F suits", which were nothing compared to the leaves...

Update on DoAXVV: so I raked up 8 million points in the player-event and got enough for another 10-pack. Again, another SR for Marie (number 8) and another SR for Honoka. Still no SSR and thus no 3rd girl :mad:

Last edited:

Macca Beam

ahhh i should've excised this tumor half a month ago. just saw this in my notifications and can't help but chuckle

I try to be professional as I can be

go fuck yourself
Anyone that calls my waifu generic is a blind Tekken fanboy waah
if I have to be aggressive (read: if I have to use a bunch of fallacies on other members) on the forum to defend it I will fucking go there.
you prove to be generic yourself
professionalism isn't leaping to 12 year old insults when you've ran out of arguments, sweetie. you're no more professional than a cornered rat on /v/.
i'm not even going to attempt to decipher what "you prove to be generic yourself" means since i'm pretty sure i'm not a fictional character.
and no, you don't "represent DOA". you aren't itagaki. you aren't hayashi. you don't even work in team ninja. you really should be stripped of your forum power because you're huffing so much of it it's giving you delusions.

hardseppo

Finally got my SSR out of the 15.000. And it's not for Marie, horraaaay! It's for Honkers though... well no Helena but still something ;)

Leveled her up to lvl. 20 and her SSR to lvl. 38 and boy is she already much stronger than my main character Nyo... but I still can't win S games, she needs more training ;)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD