Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

Yuffie

DUZW--3WkAAWU6q.jpg
I hope you didn't forget to record it. ;)

Jadeinchains

Well...I just spent all of my hearts and now have none.. Oh well..I didn't get anything either, If only that Luna gacha was open from the start I could have just spent my hearts on that trying to get Luna rather than trying to spend them on the regular gacha and failing to get anything. I'm hoping that when the next event happens Luna will become open to everyone and that I'll be able to get lots of hearts in the event to spend on the gacha.

Jadeinchains

Okay I finally got the final episode for this event and I also managed to get Luna's pose for Misaki from the poses. I've also started using a mouse to play the game rather than the laptop's track pad and It's a lot better, It's so much easier to move the camera around and get better angles and stuff. I was in my usual settings so not the highest or anything but I took some pics.

4J6fcZn.jpg

3nnsuCh.jpg

3NkBE0x.jpg

gnPir8u.jpg

Jadeinchains

Just saw some pictures on twitter of Luna by @kusohina, She looks really cool here.

DUb6SxwVQAAyI2S.jpg

Also I just watched a video of someone trying to get Luna from that gacha and taking more than 5 tries! :I They did manage to get her though on the 6 turn so that's good and I'm now jealous of them having her but yeah so It can take a couple tries to get her.

otnesse

Might as well ask this: Can someone post a singular video of Mermaid's Favor episode 2 (ie, one that doesn't have gameplay interspliced into it)? The one I did use unfortunately cut off part of what Kasumi was saying in the "prayer pose photoshoot" scene.

marussya

Hi, guys. Who supports DOAXVV actually? Team Ninja or KT with DMM? Because I know that Team Ninja is working on Dissidia stuff and Hyrule Warriors for switch.

otnesse

I was unable to get episode of Mermaid's Favor. :(

So it's Helena's birthday on the 30th and the tweet says getting the cake gets the Extra Episode for Helena.

https://twitter.com/doax_vv_staff/status/957526975559565312
https://doax-venusvacation.jp/info/767.html

The translation says "elder gacha". Is that the paid V stone?

Speaking of Extra Episodes, did anyone get the Extra Episode for Kokoro earlier?

Hope someone on here actually DID get the second episode of Mermaid's Favor, because I really need the full version of this line from Kasumi here:

あの、オーナーさん、これって… …お祈りわ[...]

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD