Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

otnesse

Luna probably isn’t even human. I get a feeling she is a project from DOATEC or something lol

I bet Misaki is an idol & Tamaki is her sister & fashion designer or something like that

Well, Ayane does seem to speculate that she's an alien, though her remark that Luna has a sense of humor seems to imply she doesn't actually believe her own theory.

I'm not sure she's a DOATEC experiment, though. That just gets into Resident Evil-type storylines, and quite frankly, after the crap from RE7 and MGSV, it's a better idea to not introduce something like that. Leave it to Kasumi clones. She's probably an eccentric human.

As far as Tamaki, we don't know what her relationship to Misaki is. We only know she's an older sister type figure (the Japanese are very loose regarding familial terms, meaning they don't necessarily limit it to those related by blood, or even those adopted for that matter).

Yuffie

Speaking of potential fighting style techniques for new characters, if Luna ends up being a fighter girl, I predict thanks to her debut Event Episode "Messenger of the Moon" series that her fighting style will be either Karate (since she knows about the Karate greeting), or Bushido (due to her casually mentioning it when talking to Hitomi).

In order, they are the following (italics indicates add-ons to Xtreme Venus Vacation [Misaki doesn't count since she was included from the start], and bold indicates the cut girls, and listing both birthday and actual age):

*Luna (October 15; 18)
*Ayane (August 5; 18)
*Misaki (July 7; 18)
*Marie Rose (June 6; 18)
*Honoka (March 22; 18)
*Kokoro (December 1; 19)
*Kasumi (February 23; 19)
*Leifang (April 23; 19)
*Hitomi (May 25; 20)
*Mila (October 4; 21)
*Momiji (September 20; 21)
*Helena Douglas (January 30; 21)
*Tamaki (August 22; 22)
*Lisa Hamilton (July 20; 23)
*Tina Armstrong (December 6; 24)
*Christie (December 18; 26)
*Nyotengu (Unknown; 1018)

Note that Rachel is not on here because, while she does have a confirmed birthday [specifically, June 14] her actual age is not confirmed, meaning her birthday means literally nothing when we have nothing to compare with in regards to age. I only counted Nyotengu because we know from her age that she's the oldest of the girls regardless of what her actual birthday is. Also, I'm assuming the guest characters such as Mai Shiranui, Sarah Bryant, Pai Chan, Naotora Ii, Nicole, and Rio do not count, nor do the various Kasumi clones (the latter would have them being far younger than Luna since they're, you know, clones, grown in a tube, being two year olds at most).
Leifang is 21 now. May want to edit that.
Now way Leifang was that young lol.
Helena is also 23.
Gotta remember that everyone is 2 years older now.

As far as Rachel goes, do you think she's older than Christie?
I guess it's not surprising that most of the young girls are in the game.
I wonder if every 3 months or so a new character will be added.
TN would save a lot more money if they added one of the missing characters since they can easily reuse their assets.

otnesse

Leifang is 21 now. May want to edit that.
Now way Leifang was that young lol.
Helena is also 23.
Gotta remember that everyone is 2 years older now.

As far as Rachel goes, do you think she's older than Christie?
I guess it's not surprising that most of the young girls are in the game.
I wonder if every 3 months or so a new character will be added.
TN would save a lot more money if they added one of the missing characters since they can easily reuse their assets.

Yeah, sorry, I mixed some ages up unfortunately from doing a quick scan. I fixed it.

As far as Rachel, who knows?

Yeah, they really need to add in the cut six soon. Maybe Tamaki's an experiment to see whether audiences are receptive to an older character in the game (especially when Helena's technically more of a wild card thanks to us Westerners outsmarting their poll by getting Japanese accounts if 1111qq is to be believed, and it's certainly backed up by Leifang actually having enough votes to be a shoo-in until Helena bypassed her at the last minute, and the only other "older character" isn't even human to begin with.), and if so, they'll add in the cut six.

Jackie Chan Fan

As expected, Tamaki is on paywall. She has 4 bikinis: her SSR, a Blue Labyrnth, Innocence Passion, and a Flower swimsuit like in DOA5.

There are red and white dress for Momiji and Helena respectively.

UpSideDownGRUNT

just watched some of Tamaki's trailer and LMAO they started on her taking lewd photos of Misaki xD

including boob close ups lol which I'm pretty sure is what fans take pictures of most of the time (looks at my DOAX3 photos folder on PS4)

EDIT: I WAS RIGHT ABOUT TAMOKI GROPING MISAKI LMAO

Also... daaaamn, I was also right about her being seductive as hell... I'd be lying if I said I didn't have a semi by the end lol she is SUCH a tease. She's perfect for this sub series too bad VV kinda sucks.

Last edited:

KwonJigglypuff

She seems a bit generic but kind of have this cool factor. I like the shape of her hair. That shade of turquoise is actually my favourite color. The mole under the eye is nice too. Glad to see she doesn't have enormous breasts.
I got a lesbian vibe from her scan, or I supposed it was the way Japanese developpers saw amiguous girls. I can see her teasing the girls like Juri before a battle.

She almost reminds me of the dream Korean agent I made for DOA6. Maybe "Tamaki is just a cover". :oops:

Also a bang of her hair is the same color as Honoka and they are paired together in the volley match. Maybe she is her older step-sister. #SoManyStepSisters

Finally, nice of TN to market the moms of DOA. Momiji and Helena look nice in these dresses.

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

She seems a bit generic but kind of have this cool factor. I like the shape of her hair. That shade of turquoise is actually my favourite color. The mole under the eye is nice too. Glad to see she doesn't have enormous breasts.
I got a lesbian vibe from her scan, or I supposed it was the way Japanese developpers saw amiguous girls. I can see her teasing the girls like Juri before a battle.

She almost reminds me of the dream Korean agent I made for DOA6. Maybe "Tamaki is just a cover". :oops:

Also a bang of her hair is the same color as Honoka and they are paired together in the volley match. Maybe she is her older step-sister. #SoManyStepSisters

Finally, nice of TN to market the moms of DOA. Momiji and Helena look nice in these dresses.

Hey I remember that Korean agent character you made for that. :D That was cool, And yeah Tamaki looks cool and I kinda got those vibes too lol with how she's already been teasing Misaki, Marie and Honoka. I doubt she's step sisters with Honoka. :p But I do like that streak of red in her hair.

Also If anyone can translate her scenes so far, What was it she was talking to Helena about? She seemed super excited to see her which I was thinking must be because Helena's famous and fabulous etc so a fashion designer like Tamaki must know about her and be a fan etc.

KwonJigglypuff

Maybe she's gonna steal Mila's story arc, as Helena's turquoise-haired superfan instead of Bass' red-haired superfan.
Or maybe she's Mila's half-feminine-sister from Japan.

Or maybe...

Always happens to me when a new girl appears. I cannot wait to see their story themes and secrets.
What are the actual chances of TN creating new girls thinking about their storylines and future too ?

FullPower88

Dal0Lv4XUAA2nnX.jpg

otnesse

Okay, just so we're clear, since DOAGamesAreCool has been posting some videos, how many episodes are the current Event Episode series?

Jadeinchains

Okay, just so we're clear, since DOAGamesAreCool has been posting some videos, how many episodes are the current Event Episode series?

Pretty sure this event only has 3 episodes so that's all them uploaded now, Also Tamaki has a story section that's been put up on the official doaxvv site now Is anyone able to translate it?

Yuffie

Pretty sure this event only has 3 episodes so that's all them uploaded now, Also Tamaki has a story section that's been put up on the official doaxvv site now Is anyone able to translate it?
What's the website?
Maybe on gamefaqs someone can translate it.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD