Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

HHH816

finally, after 8 red ticket, 30,000 diamond..i got tamaki

Attachments

• DOAX-VenusVacation_180926_055226.jpg
    DOAX-VenusVacation_180926_055226.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 275

otnesse

Tbh, I would be happy to have either Tamaki or Fiona in DOA6. What is Fiona’s nationality?

Unfortunately, we don't know yet (and since DOAXVV has an annoying tendency to avoid mentioning any nationalities for characters, we probably won't know even after her release. We had a similar issue with Luna. At least with Misaki and Tamaki, their names made it obvious they were Japanese, and in the case of Marie Rose, Helena Douglas, Hitomi, and Leifang, their nationalities were previously stated in other games).

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Fiona is probably Scottish tbh since its a name that originated in Scotland(Its also used in Ireland and England so those are possibilities too), but there's also a chance she's probably not going to have a listed nationality since she is apparently like a princess xD

otnesse

Fiona is probably Scottish tbh since its a name that originated in Scotland(Its also used in Ireland and England so those are possibilities too), but there's also a chance she's probably not going to have a listed nationality since she is apparently like a princess xD

True, but then again, sometimes they have names that don't match up with nationalities. For example, I knew a banker by the name of Ivan, yet despite his name, he isn't of Russian descent, he if anything was closer to Hispanic. All we can be certain of is that she definitely is not Asian by any stretch. Same goes for Luna (I would suspect they're European, or at the very least Fiona is. Luna might just be Native American, assuming she's even of Earth anyway).

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
She's beautiful! <3 She's like a hottie, elegant, bi icon, sweet nymph all in one! XD she has the best "swimsuit" out of all the new girls too and her hairstyle is so interesting 0.o I can't wait to hear her voice, I bet it's light as feathers! And I like her mearsurements, not too little but not too much, she's roughly a centimeter behind Kasumi in the bust which I prefer

otnesse

So, according to her Famitsu bio, Fiona is the following:

Height: 152 cm
Three sizes: B88, W55, H84
Blood Type O
Hobbies: Ballroom Dancing
Favorite: Fondant Chocolat, Herb tea
Favorite Color: Wisteria
Date of birth: February 11

Well, I can say this much: After Luna's birthday, I'm DEFINITELY going to get started on making sure all Event Episodes are up to date regarding translations so that when Valentines Day rolls around, I'm MORE than ready for the valentines Event Episodes and Extra Episodes, at least those regarding Tamaki, Leifang, Fiona, and whoever the next girl is going to be (I don't know whether they're going to reuse the Event Episodes for any girls from before or not).

EDIT: Also, according to the blurb referencing the Destiny Child and DOAXVV collaboration:

""Destiny Child" and "Doaxvv" is a rainy day collaboration of the RPG in delivery in the DMM games and smartphone! In Destiny Child, Kim Hyonte, who is a character designer"

I know it looks half done, but unfortunately, the other half was left off in the screencap.

Last edited:

Xerampelinae

They usually reserve O bloodtype for white Westerners. I'd guess she's from Great Britain (whether that be Scottish, Irish, Welsh, or English I dunno), but I have the feeling we'll never find out. The fact that she loves ballroom dancing makes me want an SSR with her in a full-length ballgown and one of the other girls in a tuxedo (if only Christie were around...), and they could dance together...

Her eyes are so pretty. I will definitely try to save up V Stones closer to when she goes FTP. Does it say what date she's being released? Is it right after the upcoming maintenance, or not for a couple of weeks?

Jadeinchains

I'm pretty sure she's actually supposed to be being added to the game tomorrow so super soon, the ballgown idea sounds cool, I can imagine her getting lots of fancy SSR outfits as time goes on.

Xerampelinae

omg, I was not ready for how much I wanted Helena or Nyotengu in a tailcoat and ascot, and now it's all I can think about.... (this fantasy is usually Christie in the tails and Helena in the ball gown, but I'm not picky)

Ooh, that's great if she's coming out tomorrow! Even though I won't try for her until she's free, I can still see her in the event episodes. With Fiona coming, this also means that Leifang should be in an event for free soon, too.

RetroMe91

God, these new characters, specifically Fiona and Tamaki, make me want to get a computer just to play this game!

HHH816

"DOAXVV" Fiona is a princess in love with the owner ♪ Precede a new character of "Dead or Alive Extreme Venus Vacation"
A new character · Fiona appears in Koei Tecmo Games' "Dead or Alive Extreme Venus Vacation" (Platform: DMM GAMES, Development: Team NINJA). In this article, I will deliver a play report by a writer / writer Nishikawa.
Nishikawa-kun writer

" Dead or Alive Extreme Venus Vacation " (" DOAXVV "), which is currently in service, is the latest work of " DOAX " series enjoying vacation with girls . And this time, from the update which will be carried out on 27th September 2018, "Fiona" of this work original character will newly appear. In this article, let 's deliver the preceding play report of the responsible writer · Nishikawa - kun who is playing this work from the start of service.

Love has fallen on my chest!
Nishikawa is blessed with a mysterious "swimsuit luck" which is regularly held in the game event, recently it is able to dedicate a limited time SSR swimsuit in one shot every time. Thanks to Misaki being able to welcome, we finally completed the girl who can be a partner ... ... I thought that head! A new character · Fiona appears! That's why I have to pick him up! So this time I will introduce it together with Fiona's photos and play videos in shooting mode will also be delivered ~! In addition, we also played with the client for development before implementation this time.
Fiona
(voice: Honma Kaede)
  • Height: 152 cm
  • Three size: B88, W55, H84
  • Blood type: O type
  • Hobbies: Ballroom dancing
  • Favorite things: Fondant chocolat, herb tea
  • Favorite color: Wisteria
  • Birthday: February 11

Fiona is about a owner who is a player as "owner", an elegant princess. I visited the Venus Islands in order to meet the owner (player) that I admired and I love the owner very super ultra! Thanks to it, even if you put on extreme swimsuits, even if the owner makes a mischief, it will endure a little bit (laugh).

At the character episode, there are plenty of exciting stories such as dating together. Because it is a princess, there are also episodes that glimpse a little naive places such as mistaking "Umineko" as a cat. Also, hobby ballroom dance seems to have a special feeling for her, and it is also important to dance players to dance ....

Fiona is characteristic of pale white long hair with a sense of transparency. The slightly wavy hair will give you a clean and refreshing atmosphere at the time of shooting. Also, although the stature is short, the three sizes are B 88, W 55, H 84 and quite a nice buddy. In swimming suit with high degree of exposure, it exquisitely exudes sexyness!

Well, in order to welcome Fiona, we need to get Fiona exclusive limited SSR swimsuit "Noble Tutu". Although it is a neat form, the chest is bold, and the skirt's chirality is a cute swim suit. You will be able to enjoy the line just as you can see the chest from the side when you arrive to shift!

Finally, although it is a personal impression, I thought that a girl I do not know at all knows himself, I suddenly appealed love, so I thought at the beginning that it was a scary type princess (lol) . But when I actually touch her, I've painted a figure that loves the owner in a lively manner, and I want to protect himself from the cuteness. Fiona is full of such attraction! It is not scary! Let's definitely get limited bathing suits and welcome you Fiona !!

(C) Koei TECMO GAMES All rights reserved.
https://www.famitsu.com/news/201809/27164311.html

Koshosho

She looks even more beautiful in hd! Thanks for sharing the info guys. I really like how her eyes would twinkle and the wavy hair is a plus since most of the girls that we have are either short or straight long hair. Wish she was playable in doa 6, honestly I would love to see a character who uses any form of dance as her fighting style.

otnesse

She looks even more beautiful in hd! Thanks for sharing the info guys. I really like how her eyes would twinkle and the wavy hair is a plus since most of the girls that we have are either short or straight long hair. Wish she was playable in doa 6, honestly I would love to see a character who uses any form of dance as her fighting style.

Either that, or at the very least give her the same fighting style as either Peach or Zelda from Super Smash Bros. Heck, even Fat Princess from PlayStation All Stars if we really have to go THAT far.

Heck, they should have included all the girls from DOAXVV in DOA6, whether as DLC or in the actual game. Not like they can't invent fighting styles that suit them (let's not forget, "Honoka Fu" and "Tengu-Do" aren't exactly in existence in the real world), and heck, in the case of Luna, they could give her Bushido as a fighting style thanks largely to something she said in one of her debut episodes.

Well, let's hope Fiona's as good as they say (actually, knowing Helena's nationality, I'm actually a bit scared to see Fiona and Helena interact, and I DON'T mean the fact that France and Great Britain (which is pretty much Fiona's implied nationality) have a big rivalry, obviously. Actually, I'm referring more to Fiona being a princess, since... well, Helena hailed from a country that pretty much killed their royalty during the 18th century, and I really am hoping they don't give her the stereotypical French characteristic of hating monarchies and being in love with the French Revolution, and thus treating Fiona like dirt because of it. One of the reasons I like Helena is a character is that they actually averted a lot of rather nasty French stereotypes like being cowardly, promiscuous, or heck, being atheistic.).

Actually, is it just me, or does Fiona look a little like Fantina from Pokémon Diamond and Pearl? Doesn't help that, in the Anime at least, they also gave her a slightly British accent.

otnesse

1 could be new character. Probably named Nagi

Regarding of Fiona. It makes wanna go re-watch Shrek again

Well, at least this Fiona based on screencaps doesn't have the... problem that Fiona from Shrek has regarding the night. And it's also a darn shame Shimbori squandered an opportunity for the DOAXVV characters to appear in DOA6, especially considering the Fiona from Shrek knew how to fight (actually, come to think of it, I don't recall it ever being directly stated why and how Fiona learned to fight like that. She was about to explain, but... well, she got distracted by her discovery that one of the "Merry Men" managed to shoot Shrek in the butt midway through.).

EDIT: Well, assuming the one after next is indeed Christie, it would be interesting to see how she and Fiona interact (we know Christie's British, or at least English, while Fiona is implied to be a princess of Great Britain. Who knows, maybe they'll hint that Christie was initially part of MI6 or something).

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD