Official Dead or Alive Xtreme Thread

otnesse

So, when do they add in the icons for her again? The icons on the official site unfortunately seem to be very small...

EDIT: Never mind, saving them increases their size exponentially.

otnesse

according to the code source, the next 2 girls will also be new faces. Codenames are NAG and CRI. Interesting... but CRI could be Christie, who knows ;)

unknown.png

BTW. that reminds me... if "CRI" does indeed turn out to be Christie, think you can add in code sourcing for which girls are next? I have a funny feeling that the pattern is going to be this: Foreigner of some sort, possible Japanese person (there ARE Japanese female names that start with "Nag", right?) or at least Asian, and then cut character.

wow, she want to kiss owner san

Yeah, too bad when they show her dancing the Owner is obstructed by that palm tree.

Last edited:

otnesse

Well, knowing how they tend to release the characters, by my estimates, the girl we'll call "Nag" is going to most likely be released on December 20th, 2018, while the character called "Cri" (who may or may not be Christie, and I suspect it's transcribed "Cri" because of Japanese phonetics, as there's no "Ch" in Japanese, just "Ku".) is probably going to be released on March 14, 2018. Knowing this, and assuming "Cri" is "Christie", I think we can set up a time table:

*June 7, 2019: New Westerner
*August 29, 2019: New Japanese/Asian
*November 21, 2019: Cut character
*February 13, 2020: New Westerner
*May 7, 2020: New Japanese/Asian
*July 30, 2020: Cut character
*October 22, 2020: New Westerner
*January 14, 2021: New Japanese/Asian
*April 8, 2021: Cut character
*July 1, 2021: New Westerner
*September 30, 2021: New Japanese/Asian
*December 23, 2021: Cut character

After that, who knows what the pattern will be, since they've included all the cut characters they can.

otnesse

YES! Got her on the 4th pull from my saved 20.000 V-Stones.

bO6Tqds.jpg

Nice work.

And funny that there's a new item for the event called Koi no Trumpet, because it reminds me of a certain song from Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker (basically Paz's version of Frozen's "Let it Go", and after you listen to it, especially while reading the English translation, you'll understand exactly what I mean by that).

Last edited:

HHH816

new stuff added
- loading bar
- Cero D
Cero_d.gif

Titles rated D have been assessed to be suitable for gamers ages 17 and up

Cabecote

Catching up and reading some off-topic comments 2 pages ago got me so confused lol...
Either way, regarding Fiona, Team Ninja is clearly obsessed with the number 18. Only Tamaki was given a different age and presented as the mature character... at 23 o_O

Last edited:

otnesse

Catching up and reading some off-topic comments 2 pages ago got me so confused lol...
Either way, regarding Fiona, Team Ninja is clearly obsessed with the number 18. Only Tamaki was given a different age and presented as the mature character... at 23 o_O

Well, there's also Leifang, though then again, Leifang isn't actually a new character so much as a cut one that just got the spot she deserved regarding an Xtreme game. Well, let's see how old "Nag" is going to be (I'm pretty sure "Cri" is going to be Christie, and that she'll be 26).

otnesse

BTW, if anyone has unlocked all the episodes for the first half of this event, or at the very least episodes 2 and 3 of the first half, please post them on here, as I really do need to transcribe them (translating them, however, won't be feasible until October 16, and believe me, I have a WHOLE lot of catching up to do as it is).

EDIT: Actually, can someone post what the Kanji is on the beginning of the title of the event episode? My translator app for whatever reason doesn't actually work on the actual logo for the event.

EDIT: Never mind, managed to (FINALLY) get the Kanji I needed via my translator app.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD