Kasumi-Phase-X

DMM Games:

Steam/Johren:

Kasumi-Phase-X

Kasumi-Phase-X

DMM Games:

inochinagi

Standard Donor
So... I've been playing this daily (on Steam) since summer of last year.... pretty much for Tina, but I've unlocked almost everyone, although I mostly stick with actual DOA/NG women.

Sorry to rant a bit here but... just imagine you are a huge Tina fan right now (unless you actually are one, then no imagination needed)... and then go through the list of gacha right now, how does it feel? lol. She's especially left out when they bring out the better stuff! I can't tell you how many times I've felt like not even pulling at all. I've been using the same basic sub-SR bikinis for Tina (actual bikinis... seriously, them actually referring to literal dresses as swimsuits truly hurts my head, and especially seeing them during volleyball) ever since I unlocked her (used Nyotengu before that if anyone is wondering). The only thing worse is also being a Lisa fan. And what's with everyone being able to wear Hitomi's old bikinis? Seriously, they even still have the H on them, it's weird!

Haven't spent a dime on this btw.... oh, actually I found out you had to spend something for the birthday greeting to work, so $5 is the most it'll get from me.

Tina is amazing in this (mostly thanks to Yuko Nagashima... I turn off all other sound/music and just leave voice on XD)... but oof, is it hard for me to like the rest of the game and the devs behind it in general. Also, I've found myself liking Momiji more than ever... I can't believe how adorable she is in this, lol.

Also, to all those people who ever suggested Kanna should enter the main fighting series... the very thought is nightmare fuel for me now, seriously... XD Please, anyone but her... I don't care how little sense it makes compared to an oni! That said, I have come to somewhat like 2 or 3 of the VV girls... it's just that even the ones I do find something to like about are a mixed bag for me.

And I'm not sure if it's just my potato PC, but the loading screens in this are pain. I wish I could at least burst Honoka's ball or something while I wait, lol.

Last edited:

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
I'm not going to spend anything on it because my luck is absolutely insane with the gacha. I was lucky enough to get Tina & Shandy on my first attempts trying, but I don't like throwing that info around because I want Yuniko day 1 that she becomes free. LOL Team NINJA isn't the shadiest bunch for the RNG but they could change their mind if the money stops coming in.

P2p1mbs

And I'm not sure if it's just my potato PC, but the loading screens in this are pain. I wish I could at least burst Honoka's ball or something while I wait, lol.

Watching her on that volleyball is one of the main reasons why I never bothered to play this game after trying it once last year :rolleyes:.

As much as I want to check out Tina in this, I'm mostly content with just the occasional photos and videos of her. Saves me the time to get to what I actually wanted (especially the modded stuff ;) ). And if I wanted to actually PLAY, I can easily just load up one of the main games on my Xbox series or 3ds.

My one regret with ditching the 360 is that I cant play Xtreme 2 since at least that had the jet ski game and Christie is playable there too...

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD