Official NorCal Regionals thread. (The most critical stand for DOA on the west coast ever! Sticky! )

WiZzYx

In the States, you can organize very good offline events with high-level players. Here I can't even put together a group of 4 people from my country, for a mini-tourney on Xbox Live. I would have no problem in traveling hundreds of miles, just to attend. Even knowing that I will be the last...

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
In the States, you can organize very good offline events with high-level players. Here I can't even put together a group of 4 people from my country, for a mini-tourney on Xbox Live. I would have no problem in traveling hundreds of miles, just to attend. Even knowing that I will be the last...

Remember that in this community we didn't get such numbers until recently. Previously we would only muster 4 to 8. But we stuck with it.

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
The one picture Nykko got of me, is of me playing my Vita. Maaaaan lol..xD

(funny because Shadow was on the other side of the room playing his, we were doing co-op on Ragnarok).

ikodomo

It's hard to get a full frontal picture of Hajin's face. It's not that he's a "Shinobi" but just too damn ugly to be shown on camera. It may damage the camera in the process if the picture were to be taken.

@Shadow What are you talking about? Those are great shots at you. You look so "awesome" in them.

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
It's hard to get a full frontal picture of Hajin's face. It's not that he's a "Shinobi" but just too damn ugly to be shown on camera. It may damage the camera in the process if the picture were to be taken.

@Shadow What are you talking about? Those are great shots at you. You look so "awesome" in them.

LMAO, you're just mad because we're picking on you in the skype chat.

NukNuks

To everyone I didn't get to play offline with at NCR (which is alot of ppl actually), my bad. I'm preeeetty positive ill be seeing all you guys again in the future at some point so we'll get it in another time.

One thing I learned from my experience at NCR is that I'm horrible at taking pictures. I promise you guys better media coverage in the future :]

Oh, and I tried uploading the matches I have of Shytzoo vs Nai, Hajin vs Galen, etc but every time I try uploading it thru my iPhone I keep getting an "upload failed" error.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD