Official NorCal Regionals thread. (The most critical stand for DOA on the west coast ever! Sticky! )

Sixmsj

pyhil/gear - ~8 years xx meeting, almost like some korean movie. :D,
nyks - we had zero matches -o-, good seeing you again though;
myike/thirst - always good to see you
blue - fantastic person to hang out with, come out for casuals =D
vance/nai - it's okay dawg, you can use my avatar
loki - god of team tag, fun dude, thought i was gonna lose our set for sure ;;
harryball - that controller thing you pulled was ^_^, life of the party
gaijin - good job getting 2nd, we didnt play or talk much but you seemed cool
stefan/shadow - 2_2, >_>, <_<, 2_2 ??!!22
clyde/cj - a good host like always, too bad we didn't play any games
pau/shytzo - good talking to ya for a bit there, i forgot to drop by your room to play a few rounds
ash/aegis - nice seeing you again but you weren't there on saturday!
chowie - good matches in the tournament, the taunting was just for fun ^_^
hajim - we didn't play or talk much but it was a fun set we had during the tournament
max/sweet - same with air gear, almost 8 years of xbox live friendship O_O!, was good to finally meet

Might be a couple I missed. I played a leifang player Saturday for a couple rounds, but I didn't catch your name. Good playing with ya anyway.

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
These foo's debating over that closet LMAO.

@History: Ditto, was also nice to meet a friend of Air Gear's as well~

Incognito

B
These foo's debating over that closet LMAO.

@History: Ditto, was also nice to meet a friend of Air Gear's as well~
Beats laying in the middle of the floor in the light -.-.... Me? I'm more of a give me space, place to lay, and some shade. And the closet was like the only thing I could get. 13 guys, 1 room? Psh. Closet is mine!

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
B
Beats laying in the middle of the floor in the light -.-.... Me? I'm more of a give me space, place to lay, and some shade. And the closet was like the only thing I could get. 13 guys, 1 room? Psh. Closet is mine!

LMAO!! I still say Koompbala had the best space for slumber.

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
LMAO You niggas dumb. I don't see how anyone can sleep in a closet. But then again this topic is mediacore.

Sixmsj Sorry I didn't know what to say about you besides that I'm glad you showed up. We didn't talk much, or play casual. You usually came around when I was about to go to sleep. Then again I guess when in the hotel that what I was doing most of the time lol. I probably slept more than anyone there. XD

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
LMAO You niggas dumb. I don't see how anyone can sleep in a closet. But then again this topic is mediacore.

Sixmsj Sorry I didn't know what to say about you besides that I'm glad you showed up. We didn't talk much, or play casual. You usually came around when I was about to go to sleep. Then again I guess when in the hotel that what I was doing most of the time lol. I probably slept more than anyone there. XD

Dat Air Gear vocabulary. xD

NukNuks

Aaaaaaaaahhhlright I finally got the pics loaded & ready.

Hawt & sweaty NCR hotel room stuffiness

Chewie vs fragnsbastich1 during pool play

You know how hard it is to snap a good pic of CJ? Finally got one. Shadow & Dii Bell in this as well.

When Hajin wasn't puttin in work with Ayane, you could find him submerged in the Vita

MajesticBlue knows wssup

Nai used Galen's shoulder as a pillow replacement

I nominate Punishere as head commentator for all future West Coast DOA events. Koomp-a-loomp was his sidekick for the night.

Sweet Revenge really showed up from Texas to kick everyone's ass. HE IS BOUT THAT LIFE.

Air Gear the straightfaced and NykNyks the shitfaced

The real question everyone wants to know is whether or not Llokki is trash or just purple?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD