Official NorCal Regionals thread. (The most critical stand for DOA on the west coast ever! Sticky! )

-Nai-

Shout Outs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where do i start

Paul- You are the man...when ever we need something going...you are that man...the hype was immense on that match...i loved every second of it and ill take a shot with you anytime...

Lokki - You make me smile even though you act like a straight fool sometimes...hit me up anytime but your banned from hard liquor...Jesus Christ...

Blue- the guy i always saw walking somewhere outside the venue and was a welcoming face...welcome to the competitive world lets improve it together...

Hajin- Finally i play a awesome Ayane offline...you truly are one of the best ones out there.I only wish i got to play you in tournament..get this so cal thing rolling so when I'm down there every now and again...

Big Pun- always laughing and smiling cracking jokes...damn good lei...but i will get you back and expect Alpha to come back with vengeance...BOTB 3 LETS GO!!!!

Sweet- we had a hell of a time at best with you...sorry we couldn't get casuals in...hope we can at Fall classic..until then i expect the online madness...

Dii- finally get to meet the man that i can make go crazy online...glad you didn't want to kill me at the room...JK...
Keep that Christie up and never give up on Ayane...ps. remember what i told you about setting up.
Galen- No thank you for coming out man and doing it big...im kinda salty you did paul like that though...you wen the C1 route...lol...see you online

Thrust- my dude thanks for stopping though...roll though in some pink gators next time...hahaha

AG- Killin it with the arcade stick til the end keep up the faith and keep killing it!!!

Stat-thanks for the look for the fight against paul...that d-pad made for one of the most hyped matches of the tournement...Bring your Brother next time...i don't care if you gotta drag em.

Nyko- Always anytime anywhere take a drink with you my dude...Breezy tell we die..keep illin it with that lei...lets get Norcal up together.

Shadow- You a big reason why i am even here...stay up my dude and you still owe me 13 and ill give that to..

CJ- My man thank you for the huge spots and being you...your an caring,enterprising individual...and damn good at this game never forget that...

Shuns/ Ripridah- thanks for recording the matches and being there and yes shuns ill keep trolling you with Alpha until the cows come home...
CC- you got some potential with that lei..thanks for the Helena casuals
beatdown i mean history- it was fun doing those tag matches...hope you can get back in the game and i actually flattered by the...nevermind...stay ill my dude

And last to Chris G, Manta, Alex J, the people at Brezzy, the SC room, The homies Devin and rom and everyone else who made my weekend.

Til next (almost) Summer NCR... Nai out..

Punishere

I don't has much time to write this (Fantasy always turns back to reality). But I wanted to thank everybody who showed up to support NCR. I can't explain how much I enjoyed my self this past weekend. I honestly wish I brought a camcorder, because there where so many memorable moments in those few 72 hours of time.

I was very surprised how I was treated highly when being introduced to new showing players. Truly appreciated that. Paul Lai was nice enough for us to hangout at his room and associate among other players. Nykko also assisted with hotel rooming for players that competed. There's so many people that I ran into There's no way I could list them all. (spanning across many games.) I personally housed Jahshaun Booker (Cruelity2Humans) during the tournament. My mothers (world class) cooking skill went to work as we enjoyed an amazing seafood dinner. From going out to Carls jr with my friends Alexis Galzote, Nicholas Rodriguez and more. To playing Matches with Darry and Rom in SFIVAE2012. Every moment was an epic adventure.

I will most surely go out to next years NCR tournament. As this was a week I will remember forever.

Punishere.

Koompbala

Shoutouts

CJ - You're a good man, your deeds did not go unnoticed.

Nykko - I know you helped also I didn't forget about you. It was nice seeing you again. I wouldn't mind chilling again. As long as its under different circumstances.

Thrust - We didn't talk much or play but thought I give a shoutout to you for your help.

Sweet Revenge - You're a funny dude, as said before. I had a lot more fun hanging with you than last time.

Incognito - (So we're waiting at the airport to pick up SR)
Incognito - So Im looking for a 6 foot white guy.
Me - Where the fuck did you get that!?
Incognito - Yeah hes 6ft
Me - Wtf!?............

Punishere - It was fun hanging out with you again. Its to bad we couldnt get any casuals in.

BadKarma - You know who you are and it was good seeing you again. That was one hell of a surprise seeing you again. It was nice catching up with you.

A1R Gear - We hardly talked and never played. Perhaps next time we can do more of both those things.

Majestic Blue - It was great talking with you. Good to know someone kinda close to me shares the same interest in DoA as I do. Perhaps we can get in casuals at something local.

Shadow - We never got in those Tina Lisa casuals. Maybe next local event we can get some of those matches in.

Madian - I enjoyed talking DoA & MK with you. Its to bad we couldnt get more casuals in.

Harribel - This guy here you were someone I didnt expect to like. I enjoyed talking with you and getting in some casuals with you. To bad we didnt get in any SCV casuals.

Shun - Another surprise didnt think I would like you. I really did have fun getting in some DoA & VF casuals. I liked talking with you too. Til next time "Shun's Fury" haha

I went on ninja mode that whole weekend cause the lack of space. Which is why I had casuals with less than a hanful of people. Im actually not claustrophobic. I don't have issues with anxiety and Im not xenophobic. I just like my space thats all.

Koompbala

We know bro, you just like sleeping out with nature, lol.

Yes and you I actually was anticipating meeting you most of all and yet the most I say to you is bye. Didnt even play at all and that blacony it was comfortable. Just those damn mexicans and waking me up every morning with that leaf blower.

Incognito

Shoutouts

CJ - You're a good man, your deeds did not go unnoticed.

Nykko - I know you helped also I didn't forget about you. It was nice seeing you again. I wouldn't mind chilling again. As long as its under different circumstances.

Thrust - We didn't talk much or play but thought I give a shoutout to you for your help.

Sweet Revenge - You're a funny dude, as said before. I had a lot more fun hanging with you than last time.

Incognito - (So we're waiting at the airport to pick up SR)
Incognito - So Im looking for a 6 foot white guy.
Me - Where the fuck did you get that!?
Incognito - Yeah hes 6ft
Me - Wtf!?............

Punishere - It was fun hanging out with you again. Its to bad we couldnt get any casuals in.

BadKarma - You know who you are and it was good seeing you again. That was one hell of a surprise seeing you again. It was nice catching up with you.

A1R Gear - We hardly talked and never played. Perhaps next time we can do more of both those things.

Majestic Blue - It was great talking with you. Good to know someone kinda close to me shares the same interest in DoA as I do. Perhaps we can get in casuals at something local.

Shadow - We never got in those Tina Lisa casuals. Maybe next local event we can get some of those matches in.

Madian - I enjoyed talking DoA & MK with you. Its to bad we couldnt get more casuals in.

Harribel - This guy here you were someone I didnt expect to like. I enjoyed talking with you and getting in some casuals with you. To bad we didnt get in any SCV casuals.

Shun - Another surprise didnt think I would like you. I really did have fun getting in some DoA & VF casuals. I liked talking with you too. Til next time "Shun's Fury" haha

I went on ninja mode that whole weekend cause the lack of space. Which is why I had casuals with less than a hanful of people. Im actually not claustrophobic. I don't have issues with anxiety and Im not xenophobic. I just like my space thats all.
Hey! I thought he was =P He sure as hell looked like that on camera. So meh.

Incognito

Yes and you I actually was anticipating meeting you most of all and yet the most I say to you is bye. Didnt even play at all and that blacony it was comfortable. Just those damn mexicans and waking me up every morning with that leaf blower.
That was pretty freakin' funny actually. You just wake up all upset and sarcastic because those damn dirty sticks.

ikodomo

I'll try to do my very best with the shoutouts.

CJ- Thank you for everything you have done again at NCR hosting players, helping get DOA at NCR, and most of all taking care of us during our stay. Some of us wouldn't be there without your help.

Hajin - What up teammate? Well done placing well in the 5th spot. I think i'm starting to break the barrier into making you talk more too. YES! Fun times again hanging out with you. Team SoCal Represent.

Shadow - Also good job in placing into 5th too. Your improvement shows. Hope you don't take a long break from DOA. Hope to see you back before july when the new version of the game hopefully gets properly announced with the new characters. OMGOMG Spartan Pleeazzz!!

Nykko - Filipino Brother. We did it! Top 4! Hopefully we get to play again in a tournament sometime soon enough. Also thank you helping get DOA into NCR.

SR - Finally was able to meet you in person. Awesome and chill dude. Congratulations on winning NCR. I promise to give you a better fight when we play again at a tournament.

Koompbala - Nice to see you again man. Sucks we didn't get to play together though. Hope we are able to next time. Man you are also tough guy sleeping outside in that cold with the sleeping bag. Only thing that can wake you up would be that loud ass lawnmower and that was really loud even with the door closed.

Galen the Wise - Finally able to meet you and that was cool. How is sleeping in a closet comfortable to you? lol That would be hard for me to do. Wish we played more but its okay since we will again sometime soon.

Punishere - Nice seeing you again. Hope we played at least once, but I was having fun watching you dominate shuns fury at SF4. Did you ever get to reach a 40+ win streak on him?

Shuns Fury - Most unique jann lee ever. Fun talking with you again like we did at SCR. Hope you try to get used to the stick you bought at SCR since that would be so beast if you mastered it.

Lokki- Had a blast playing and talking with you. Chill guy to have when on a road trip. Just don't drink as much. Never heard anything such as, "I'm Purple SAWWN" come out of a person before. A callback to the Grape Soda incident at SCR.

James - It was a enjoyable experience finally being able to play and converse with you in person. Hope we are able to do that again in the future. Also those tag matches with majesticblue were great. Hope you guys can step up your game!

Majestic Blue - Even though it was a short time of talking with you, it was very fun talking with you during our 2am car excursion back to your home. You also destroyed me in tekken *sad face*. Hope to play with you again soon. Like to see you back in the tourney scene since it was great having you.

Thrust07 - Another Filipino brother. It was nice meeting you. I wished we got to play more. Thanks for helping promote DOA to the other players there.

Paul - Man you got wasted again! I finally got to see first hand. You are truly a vet when it comes to bringing down the house with the booze.

Rip Riddah - First offline tournament player i've met and played and I was happy to reunite with you again. It's a pleasant thing to see you back in the fold with DOA. I enjoy you doing well and talking to you.You're also the first person to make me hate BW haha. Hope to see you back again in the DOA tournament.

Aegis - Finally met you. Hope we get to play and talk next time since we hardly did none of that. Thank you for coming out to NCR.

Vince - Awesome guy. Wish we got to play and talk more often. Hopefully we can do that next time we meet. Also, congrats on beating Paul in a very hype and exciting match! I want to see you guys play again.

Cruelty2Humans - Finally able to meet you in person after the countless years we played online. I didn't even know we lived close to each other. We should try to get offline casuals going asap. Let's also hang out as well.

Chris C - It was nice to see you. Playing with you leifang was a ton of fun. Let's play again in the near future.

Dii - Nice to play and talk with you again. Hope we get to have our offline casuals again in a consistent basis. You were improving every time i took a glance watching you play your casual matches at NCR. Keep up the good work.

Madian - Woot! Thank you being part of our community. Having you is a blessing. Keep up the great work representing your crew at Washington and your local scene. Come out again and we we will welcoem you with open arms.

If I forgot anyone else, i'm sorry. Still trying to recover from NCR. Lots of fun moments and fascinating memories to have with you guys. Let's create more the next time we meet!

Incognito

I'll try to do my very best with the shoutouts.

CJ- Thank you for everything you have done again at NCR hosting players, helping get DOA at NCR, and most of all taking care of us during our stay. Some of us wouldn't be there without your help.

Hajin - What up teammate? Well done placing well in the 5th spot. I think i'm starting to break the barrier into making you talk more too. YES! Fun times again hanging out with you. Team SoCal Represent.

Shadow - Also good job in placing into 5th too. Your improvement shows. Hope you don't take a long break from DOA. Hope to see you back before july when the new version of the game hopefully gets properly announced with the new characters. OMGOMG Spartan Pleeazzz!!

Nykko - Filipino Brother. We did it! Top 4! Hopefully we get to play again in a tournament sometime soon enough. Also thank you helping get DOA into NCR.

SR - Finally was able to meet you in person. Awesome and chill dude. Congratulations on winning NCR. I promise to give you a better fight when we play again at a tournament.

Koompbala - Nice to see you again man. Sucks we didn't get to play together though. Hope we are able to next time. Man you are also tough guy sleeping outside in that cold with the sleeping bag. Only thing that can wake you up would be that loud ass lawnmower and that was really loud even with the door closed.

Galen the Wise - Finally able to meet you and that was cool. How is sleeping in a closet comfortable to you? lol That would be hard for me to do. Wish we played more but its okay since we will again sometime soon.

Punishere - Nice seeing you again. Hope we played at least once, but I was having fun watching you dominate shuns fury at SF4. Did you ever get to reach a 40+ win streak on him?

Shuns Fury - Most unique jann lee ever. Fun talking with you again like we did at SCR. Hope you try to get used to the stick you bought at SCR since that would be so beast if you mastered it.

Lokki- Had a blast playing and talking with you. Chill guy to have when on a road trip. Just don't drink as much. Never heard anything such as, "I'm Purple SAWWN" come out of a person before. A callback to the Grape Soda incident at SCR.

James - It was a enjoyable experience finally being able to play and converse with you in person. Hope we are able to do that again in the future. Also those tag matches with majesticblue were great. Hope you guys can step up your game!

Majestic Blue - Even though it was a short time of talking with you, it was very fun talking with you during our 2am car excursion back to your home. You also destroyed me in tekken *sad face*. Hope to play with you again soon. Like to see you back in the tourney scene since it was great having you.

Thrust07 - Another Filipino brother. It was nice meeting you. I wished we got to play more. Thanks for helping promote DOA to the other players there.

Paul - Man you got wasted again! I finally got to see first hand. You are truly a vet when it comes to bringing down the house with the booze.

Rip Riddah - First offline tournament player i've met and played and I was happy to reunite with you again. It's a pleasant thing to see you back in the fold with DOA. I enjoy you doing well and talking to you.You're also the first person to make me hate BW haha. Hope to see you back again in the DOA tournament.

Aegis - Finally met you. Hope we get to play and talk next time since we hardly did none of that. Thank you for coming out to NCR.

Vince - Awesome guy. Wish we got to play and talk more often. Hopefully we can do that next time we meet. Also, congrats on beating Paul in a very hype and exciting match! I want to see you guys play again.

Cruelty2Humans - Finally able to meet you in person after the countless years we played online. I didn't even know we lived close to each other. We should try to get offline casuals going asap. Let's also hang out as well.

Chris C - It was nice to see you. Playing with you leifang was a ton of fun. Let's play again in the near future.

Dii - Nice to play and talk with you again. Hope we get to have our offline casuals again in a consistent basis. You were improving every time i took a glance watching you play your casual matches at NCR. Keep up the good work.

Madian - Woot! Thank you being part of our community. Having you is a blessing. Keep up the great work representing your crew at Washington and your local scene. Come out again and we we will welcoem you with open arms.

If I forgot anyone else, i'm sorry. Still trying to recover from NCR. Lots of fun moments and fascinating memories to have with you guys. Let's create more the next time we meet!
Pshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh You kiddin' me? That closet and I were like best friends. And yeah, another time will come.

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor

Yeah my bad man, I was pretty frustrated the first night and day of pools because I was too concerned about my lack in practice (there were some other folks I didn't get to play because of that). Just glad some of the guys (Air Gear, Shadow, CJ, Paul, Sweet Revenge, Nai, Majestic Blue) talked to me and calmed down before my pool. That, and my music and is what had me play decently during pools. No proper practice regularly really bothers me, a lot.

There will definitely be a next time, though. And I won't allow myself mishap overshadow my confidence and get in the way of my goals again.

@Air Gear: Thanks bro, I'll do better next time as it is expected of me.

MajesticBlue

Pshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh You kiddin' me? That closet and I were like best friends. And yeah, another time will come.
Grrrrr taking mah closet. I put all my stuff in the closet first xD. Then so did everybody else lol. I was like NOOO my homebase! The rest is Doa history.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD